15 police officers hurt in brixton overnight

Capodecina
Soldato
Then tell me what it is. We've already ruled out poverty.
I believe that the "riot" in Brixton happened when the Police tried to break up an "unlicensed music event".

There has been a lockdown for around three months - some of which the Government chose to relax.

It seems to be possible that some of those present at the "unlicensed music event" may have had a drink or two, even smoked some waccy baccy or downed some chemicals?

However, don't let me stop you (predictably) blaming it entirely on the skin colour of the revellers.

NVP

NVP

Soldato
Why define statistics by race? Perhaps define them by generational paternal absenteeism or, you know, something that actually causes sociological issues in poverished areas. I think you know "black" doesn't mean **** all.

Caporegime
Why define statistics by race? Perhaps define them by generational paternal absenteeism or, you know, something that actually causes sociological issues in poverished areas. I think you know "black" doesn't mean **** all.

Because trends are clearly apparent by race at a statistically significant level. To ignore it as a factor is folly. If "black" doesn't mean **** all then why are all these black folk angry/protesting? It clearly means something to them and who are you to dismiss their identity?

NVP

NVP

Soldato
I'm someone who confidently can say that the term "black" is used to encompass a whole heap of races, cultures, countries etc. I'm also the same person who created that huge rant thread in speakers corner about my disagreement with their movement, which you replied to and are fully aware of.

Trends can be seen anywhere, proof of causation requires more than generalised statistics.

Did that lady slap me in the face because she was European or because her poor upbringing psychologically harmed her ability to take a joke? She's the sixth European person to have slapped me, it must be because she was European.

Caporegime
Did that lady slap me in the face because she was European or because her poor upbringing psychologically harmed her ability to take a joke? She's the sixth European person to have slapped me, it must be because she was European.

Or because you act like a pratt around Europeans and you're in a majority European region of the globe?

The statistics aren't generalised and they're supported throughout the EU, UK and US.

Capodecina
Soldato
I'm someone who confidently can say that the term "black" is used to encompass a whole heap of races, cultures, countries etc. . . .
Really? Is this some universally accepted definition?

Six people have slapped you?
Do you think that there may be a trend there?
Are you quite sure that your idea of a "joke" is shared by everyone else?

NVP

NVP

Soldato
Or because you act like a pratt around Europeans and you're in a majority European region of the globe.

The statistics aren't generalised and they're supported throughout the EU, UK and US.
The statistics are displayed whichever way you choose them to be. They could show crimes perpetrated by "black" people, or they could show crimes perpetrated by "drug addicts" - one implies a reason behind the statistics, the other is simply inflammatory or investigatory, however when used publicly it is never the latter.

Statistics are only as useful as the theory and evidence behind them, currently statistics showing the colour of skin against crime rates of areas are extremely propagandist when used alone outside of academic research.

Caporegime
The statistics are displayed whichever way you choose them to be. They could show crimes perpetrated by "black" people, or they could show crimes perpetrated by "drug addicts" - one implies a reason behind the statistics, the other is simply inflammatory or investigatory, however when used publicly it is never the latter.

It makes no difference if we're talking drug addicts or not, in that case more of the drug addicts would be black. Why are black people taking more drugs than anyone else becomes the next question? You can try all you want to worm away from it but race is a key factor. Ignoring it removes the ability to challenge and correct the cause of the problems.

NVP

NVP

Soldato
You're missing my point. A Jamaican and a Solmai are worlds apart in culture and perspective. Black is **** all.

If it is clearly a defined characteristic of their race then please use their actual race rather than the simple fact they have more melanin you bigot.

Ignoring it removes the ability to challenge and correct the cause of the problems.
Defining skin tone as race is the cause of a huge global problem.

NVP

NVP

Soldato
I'm going to take your silence as a realisation you've been indoctrinated by an ignorant media your entire life.

It's never too early to change :)

Caporegime
You're missing my point. A Jamaican and a Solmai are worlds apart in culture and perspective. Black is **** all.

If it is clearly a defined characteristic of their race then please use their actual race rather than the simple fact they have more melanin you bigot.

Defining skin tone as race is the cause of a huge global problem.

So I'll ask again, why do we see the same trends throughout the western world in those defined as being black by race, if black as a race is meaningless?

You're completely neglecting that a Jamaican and a Somali are not world's apart. There is a chance they share the same racial heritage and cultural heritage. That Jamaican is almost certainly descended from some poor bugger dragged over there in chains from Africa.
A prime example is voodoo, prevalent in the southern states but has it's roots in western Africa. Somalia being where? Ah, yes, Africa.

NVP

NVP

Soldato
So I'll ask again, why do we see the same trends throughout the western world in those defined as being black by race, if black as a race is meaningless?

You're completely neglecting that a Jamaican and a Somali are not world's apart. There is a chance they share the same racial heritage and cultural heritage. That Jamaican is almost certainly descended from some poor bugger dragged over there in chains from Africa.
A prime example is voodoo, prevalent in the southern states but has it's roots in western africa. Somalia being where?
Not neglecting anything, I'd hope you'd know my style better than that. If you want to use your logic there, how far back do we go? Are me and you the same too? Even though I am Punjabi we are both Caucasian and thus must share similar heritage?

Or I was doing something else then typing a reply? You bigot.
That's a shame.

NVP

NVP

Soldato
Really? Is this some universally accepted definition?
I'm not quite sure the issue you have with that statement, care to clarify for me?
Six people have slapped you?
Do you think that there may be a trend there?
Are you quite sure that your idea of a "joke" is shared by everyone else?
Knock, knock
Who's there?
EBnGb9c.gif
An example.

Last edited:

NVP

NVP

Soldato
No-one demands a definition of Black when blacks are the victim.
They're idiots also. We can continue to have idiots on both sides opposing fabrications or we can educate and better our society. It will take everyone's removal of blinkers, try to remove the poison and breathe the love.

Caporegime
Not neglecting anything, I'd hope you'd know my style better than that. If you want to use your logic there, how far back do we go? Are me and you the same too? Even though I am Punjabi we are both Caucasian and thus must share similar heritage?

That's a shame.

Unlikely, geographical isolation put paid to most shared cultural traits and allowed genetic variation to take place to a much greater extent over 10's of thousands of years, the mountain ranges separating Europe from Asia enforced this isolation. Most black Americans and Europeans are distanced from African ancestors by only a few hundred years at most. Hence why, as I say, cultural and religious practices are very much shared. Another example of this is Caribbean dance and music, very closely linked to Western and Central African dance and music. We have a lot of Caribbean immigrants in the UK hence the appearance of the Notting-hill carnival.

Soldato
I think they should take a different approach and avoid violence as much as possible - a badly aimed swing of a batton can have serious consequences.

Sadly they're sometimes all that stands between the Police and hundreds of people are trying their best to smash their heads in with sticks and chairs etc

They should get some kind of device that can be attached to a proper riot van or Land Rover that just sprays rioters or violent protesters with something horrible, like loads of liquified stinky rotton cabbage, cauliflower etc - just make being there so minging and horrible that people would rather leave.

There must be loads of options for something like this - would be cheap, and no one needs to go to hospital. Happy days.

I like the idea of a "non-violent" way of dealing with riots, but "riots" been around since the dawn of man and we still haven't found a way to stop people fighting in large numbers without having to resort to violence ourselves (using riot squads etc). Even newer "non-violent" tech like "microwave" ADS tech and "sound based" LRAD tech have huge limitations and don't solve the problems as effectively as people would claim.

NVP

NVP

Soldato
Unlikely, geographical isolation put paid to most shared cultural traits and allowed genetic variation to take place to a much greater extent over 10's of thousands of years, the mountain ranges separating Europe from Asia enforced this isolation. Most black Americans and Europeans are distanced from African ancestors by only a few hundred years at most. Hence why, as I say, cultural and religious practices are very much shared. Another example of this is Caribbean dance and music, very closely linked to Western and Central African dance and music. We have a lot of Caribbean immigrants in the UK hence the appearance of the Notting-hill carnival.
So I'm confused, are you saying the predisposition to commit a wide variety of crime in a foreign country is due to genetic African ancestory or to a shared historic African culture ?

This is what happens when focus is put onto the wrong statistics, or the obvious hole is explored incorrectly.

Caporegime
So I'm confused, are you saying the predisposition to commit a wide variety of crime in a foreign country is due to genetic African ancestory or to a shared historic African culture ?

This is what happens when focus is put onto the wrong statistics, or the obvious hole is explored incorrectly.

I'm saying that your repeated points about melanin are not founded in either science or sociology. That there are clearly cultural and physiological links that allow us to define race as a measurable characteristic. Cultural traits are likely to be those that lead to an increased propensity for crime.

Back
Top Bottom