15 police officers hurt in brixton overnight

Caporegime
Don't waste your time. The Running Man is racist, quite probably the most prolific racist on OCUK. Almost every single post of his is unashamed racism,his views are utterly abhorrent

If that were the case then just report the racist posts and the mod team will delete them, I think you're engaging in a bit of hyperbole there!

Caporegime
To be fair that could be because of the mods sweeping up but yeah, also a hell of a lot of hyperbole/maliciousness.

For context, the poster has some rather odd/broad criteria for who is a racist:

You either support the BLM movement or you are a white supremacist. It is entirely binary. You are either against child abuse or for it, against rape or for it.

Giveb the wide support of the BLM movement by absolutely everyone who isn't s racist

Soldato
(new xenforo editor seems broken you have to toggle BB code to paste a link - WTH, text option to remove formatting on pasted text has gone too ... the horror)

Five officers will face a gross misconduct hearing for their alleged actions following the stop and search of Bianca Williams and Ricardo Dos Santos in July 2020 .

so there seems no explanation of why the officers acted incorrectly given the beligerant and confrontational response of Bianca, in the video
and we have Sadiq, after getting rid of Cresda, piling in with the recriminations
her (repeated) truth that it was somehow racially motivated has not been confirmed by the police investigation either.
whole issue seems reminscent of Rafiq racism claims - kings new clothes.

e: new xenforo - you paste a link and it now automatically copies and inserts text from that link - WTH

Soldato
Yes - can Cressida or home secretary now start disciplinary investigation into him for bullying (thick liz is minister for women and equality, to boot)
but seems he has some kind of protected status, did he help shutdown investigations into Arcuri

Soldato
Ah just like the good old days when I lived in Hackney in the 80s and 90s. Nothing has changed. People are fed up and angry that the Govt has ignored them.

There will be lots more riots coming over the next year, mark my words.

Lol. And things are getting worse.

Soldato
in the sense that any person of colour stopped by the police is filming the events ? I doubt they would risk doing that in the USA.

Soldato
They'll have to bring in the army as this isn't a race thing, the energy "crisis" will affect us all and finally the country will unite against successive terrible governments blue and red.

Back
Top Bottom