Dr. Disrespect permanently banned from Twitch

Caporegime
thats the thing hes done 5 or 6 of these stunts. so you kind of expect this to be one. also if you understand social media and how people use it for their gains and the timing its possibly something related.

Associate
To be honest he had many chances and kept breaking rules what did he expect?

Twitch like everywhere else has gone full SJW so they probably see him as no loss.

This trans girl or deer is part of Twitchs safety advisory council?

3:02

What the heck

Get rid of voice chat "lot of people with Cis white male sounding voices" :o

Man of Honour
Social Justice Warriors a believe. So called ‘woke’ people demanding equality for everyone, every time, all the time even when it’s completely impossible or inappropriate.

And quite often, the people who go full on like that, arent wanting equality. They want preference.

Caporegime
Sorry but what's sjw?

Star wars jedi woken?

Social Justice Worrier...... the sort of people who run around screaming "Cancel all Men" even SJW Men do this, basically they have mental issues, Twitter is an asylum for them because through mob rule they managed to get all those who don't prescribe to their various lunacy religions, (that's sane people) kicked off the platform.

Caporegime
Social Justice Worrier...... the sort of people who run around screaming "Cancel all Men" even SJW Men do this, basically they have mental issues, Twitter is an asylum for them because through mob rule they managed to get all those who don't prescribe to their various lunacy religions, (that's sane people) kicked off the platform.

BTW, if you are an SJW and you don't like this description of you you're not going to get me to apologize for it, unlike you i'm very happy in my own skin, nor am i emotionally unhinged so i will take your attempts to pull on the sort of strings of mine that trigger you as amusingly pathetic.

Soldato
Ignore is useful but I feel some use it akin to putting their fingers in the ears and shouting I cant hear you because they don't like that someone has challenged them.

Back
Top Bottom