Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
Probably the best looking S2000 i have ever seen, such a great colour combination.

thank you! the colour is pretty cool, pops in the sun!

Very very nice Grudas :cool:

thank you!

Stop posting S2000s. Every time I see one I miss mine more.
One of those cars that I didn't realise how much I loved it until I watched it being driven away.

I usually swap my cars every year but I'm actually struggling to think of a replacement for the s2000, it's such a fun/special car to drive.

Man of Honour
Ha just to be clear, although I'm a plank, I was not the plank I was referring to in my post. I was definitely not doing burnouts and drifting on the beach, I was scared enough as it was of getting beached :D

Man of Honour
Yeah this one had loads of cars on it already. In fact the main car park for it is on the beach as well. Coast guard was cool and even came along, just to remind us about the tide as there were one or two people who seemed to forget about it

Don
Yeah this one had loads of cars on it already. In fact the main car park for it is on the beach as well. Coast guard was cool and even came along, just to remind us about the tide as there were one or two people who seemed to forget about it

I'd of course be cool too, and demand a go ;)

We (coastguards) wouldn't actually don't anything about cars if they get stuck, sadly we only care about people. Had to watch quite a few nice cars float away whilst being shouted at by the owners for not helping :(

Caporegime

We (coastguards) wouldn't actually don't anything about cars if they get stuck, sadly we only care about people. Had to watch quite a few nice cars float away whilst being shouted at by the owners for not helping :(

Dunno why they'd expect your help tbh! They got themselves in that mess and you're not their to wipe their backsides.

Soldato

On a few occasions where we've been at Polzeath at a spring tide, we've sat on the wall eating chips laughing at people trying to rescue their cars :D

Don
Dunno why they'd expect your help tbh! They got themselves in that mess and you're not their to wipe their backsides.

You'd be amazed with the attitude of some holiday makers, they never cease to amaze me, we had a lady refuse to wear a mask (the local shop requires this) "I came down from london to get away from all that, you can't make me wear a mask" , she didnt have to wear it after all because she was banned from the shop instead :D

On a few occasions where we've been at Polzeath at a spring tide, we've sat on the wall eating chips laughing at people trying to rescue their cars :D

'tis one of my fav past-times ;)

Soldato

A colleague has a place in Wales and there's a bay where the tide is pretty big. Someone got their GLC stuck in the sand and the tide completely covered it. He had a great picture of it underwater than some snorklers had taken :D

Man of Honour
They got themselves in that mess and you're not their to wipe their backsides.

That applies to so many things other than motoring these days but also to motoring in general :( something that has been reinforced for me with this COVID-19 situation just how many people take very little personal responsibility.

All that salt and sand! Ganna be rusty next to no time!

Have that in mind any time my Navara is near a beach etc. :( already a fair bit of corrosion underneath though no real rust yet... only a matter of time sadly.

Back
Top Bottom