Show Us Your Motors!

OcUK Staff
Picked up my new ride a couple of weeks back - unfortunately I haven't had chance to dig the DSLR out as quite frankly I have been too busy driving it :D So will have to do with a quick snap, I will endeavour to do proper pictures when time permits.

Short version is its a 2018 in Verde Mantis with pretty every option aside from the "travel Pack" (Cup holder) with just 885 miles on the clock. Its every bit as good as the reviews say they are and more.

IaHO3Mk.png

Love it, epic cars and still might swap the 458 one day for one as easily my favourite Lamborghini and in one of the best colours too, black wheels looks dope on it but the bronze wheel option they do looks incredible on the green and purple Performantes too, proper proper fast these and easy to use all the power too.

Its the car GVE had up for sale, did you manage get much off the asking price?

Last edited:
Associate
Finally a car worthy of black wheels.

Cheers, not normally a black wheel fan but they work with the black "styling pack" giving the car a stark contrast.

Nice Performante and love the colour.

Thank you, so stocked with the colour, really makes these things a little more special. Under the sun the golden pearl really pops.

Beautiful @DamanC. I always like the Italy flag stipes at the bottom of the doors.

Thankyou. The "tricolore" as the Italians like to call it. Its oddly suits the Perf, seen a few that have removed it and it doesn't look right. Kinda adds the the flair and is a nice little touch.

Love it, epic cars and still might swap the 458 one day for one as easily my favourite Lamborghini and in one of the best colours too, black wheels looks dope on it but the bronze wheel option they do looks incredible on the green and purple Performantes too, proper proper fast these and easy to use all the power too.

Its the car GVE had up for sale, did you manage get much off the asking price?

Heads and shoulders above any other Lamborghini and when it rolled out I was quite surprise they managed to pull something like this off. Don't get me wrong, I love a "Lambo" as much as the next person but historically Lamborghini don't make good cars aside from the "normal" Hurracan (fantastic car, but lacks the "drama") and SV/SVJ for different reasons. Viola Pasifae, like Verde Mantis is an incredible colour, not many chose it either and know what you mean about the gold Narvi wheels, they look great with the gold rocker covers. IRL the Center lock Loge edge it for me but don't always look as good in photos. Its not often you are kind of spoilt for stock wheel options!

It is indeed the car GVE had up for sale (not the most greatest to deal with BTW - little disorganised (PM if you want more info)) but I paid cash so there was very little wiggle from them on the price plus it was a SOR, but when the right car comes along, with the right spec and that kind of mileage you kind of just have to wade in. Very nearly went for the Oralis Borealis one at Lamborghini Chelmsford (was actually the first one I test drove and immediately fell in love with) but next to the Verde Mantis Spyder I couldn't bring myself to not pick Verde Mantis in the end.

OcUK Staff
Cheers, not normally a black wheel fan but they work with the black "styling pack" giving the car a stark contrast.

Thank you, so stocked with the colour, really makes these things a little more special. Under the sun the golden pearl really pops.

Thankyou. The "tricolore" as the Italians like to call it. Its oddly suits the Perf, seen a few that have removed it and it doesn't look right. Kinda adds the the flair and is a nice little touch.

Heads and shoulders above any other Lamborghini and when it rolled out I was quite surprise they managed to pull something like this off. Don't get me wrong, I love a "Lambo" as much as the next person but historically Lamborghini don't make good cars aside from the "normal" Hurracan (fantastic car, but lacks the "drama") and SV/SVJ for different reasons. Viola Pasifae, like Verde Mantis is an incredible colour, not many chose it either and know what you mean about the gold Narvi wheels, they look great with the gold rocker covers. IRL the Center lock Loge edge it for me but don't always look as good in photos. Its not often you are kind of spoilt for stock wheel options!

It is indeed the car GVE had up for sale (not the most greatest to deal with BTW - little disorganised (PM if you want more info)) but I paid cash so there was very little wiggle from them on the price plus it was a SOR, but when the right car comes along, with the right spec and that kind of mileage you kind of just have to wade in. Very nearly went for the Oralis Borealis one at Lamborghini Chelmsford (was actually the first one I test drove and immediately fell in love with) but next to the Verde Mantis Spyder I couldn't bring myself to not pick Verde Mantis in the end.

When I was looking at Huracans and Lamborghini pretty much had them in every colour and have to say it is that type of car that simply looks stunning in any colour, but I wanted bright and was finding it very hard to decide between yellow, orange, green and purple, I think if I ever do get one would be Viola with bronze wheels, love that combo. Gorgeous car and enjoy it, make sure you drive the thing and don't worry about putting miles on it as the very cheapest examples are 160k so just drive wheels of it don't worry. Driven my 458 all year round and absolutely love it. :)

Don
Picked up my new ride a couple of weeks back - unfortunately I haven't had chance to dig the DSLR out as quite frankly I have been too busy driving it :D So will have to do with a quick snap, I will endeavour to do proper pictures when time permits.

Short version is its a 2018 in Verde Mantis with pretty every option aside from the "travel Pack" (Cup holder) with just 885 miles on the clock. Its every bit as good as the reviews say they are and more.

IaHO3Mk.png

Finally got her after what felt like the longest week and a half ever

R8SwVQP.jpg
6OyMOmE.jpg

So much want in such quick succession :cool:

OcUK Staff
So much want in such quick succession :cool:

Let me add to that with another V10 :D

EF0082AF-F527-446D-AC29-A25A3783FC43.jpeg

Enjoyed driving home but it is way to quiet so gonna have to sort an exhaust for it once I’ve had it fully checked over.

The ride quality is astounding even in firmest setting and the steering feel is lovely, SMG seems fine bit more refined than the E46 M3 less raw and puts power down remarkably well in wet conditions and I love heads up display.

It’s also got Logic 7 Hi-Fi in it and wow it’s sounds so good.

Don
Let me add to that with another V10 :D

EF0082AF-F527-446D-AC29-A25A3783FC43.jpeg

Enjoyed driving home but it is way to quiet so gonna have to sort an exhaust for it once I’ve had it fully checked over.

The ride quality is astounding even in firmest setting and the steering feel is lovely, SMG seems fine bit more refined than the E46 M3 less raw and puts power down remarkably well in wet conditions and I love heads up display.

It’s also got Logic 7 Hi-Fi in it and wow it’s sounds so good.

Yep that's three for three, one of my all time favourite engines :cool:

Soldato
Took the s2000 out yesterday, grabbed a couple of pictures :)

0aee2c1128dd5239ce1aad5a317b6768.jpg

cbc255bb11f6ceec4df38362294860b4.jpg

1aa5c41447ef6a95760d956cdc899d57.jpg

8b39ec90f3372bec307fd65adf04ebe9.jpg

Soldato
Stop posting S2000s. Every time I see one I miss mine more.
One of those cars that I didn't realise how much I loved it until I watched it being driven away.

Can definitely relate. Such a great car!

@Gibbo - the more I look at the M5, the more I’m convinced that you must get rid of the front splitter and side skirts. It ages the car and makes it look like something that gets ragged through the tunnels in Birmingham late at night (usually with a diesel soundtrack).

OcUK Staff
Can definitely relate. Such a great car!

@Gibbo - the more I look at the M5, the more I’m convinced that you must get rid of the front splitter and side skirts. It ages the car and makes it look like something that gets ragged through the tunnels in Birmingham late at night (usually with a diesel soundtrack).

I quite like them, but wheels first then gonna look at other stuff.

Back
Top Bottom