• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

NVIDIA ‘Ampere’ 8nm Graphics Cards

Soldato
Can we talk about the fact that the clown card is a QUADROUPLE SLOT card!?
Capture.png

Hahahaha that's a proper monstrosity. I guess when you are bringing out the most power hungry gpu's in history coolers like this become a thing.

Soldato
Zotac is the main contender for me. If the Ti drops with 3090 performance then some lucky MM buyer will get the Zotac with at least 4 years warranty.

I would have gone EVGA previously, but they seem to have fallen off a cliff.

Associate
Totally, I've messaged a few, some thank you for the info and some get really annoyed!

ive been banned from the page. he knew what he was doing and the thought of him getting £700 for it and then laughing his arse off while purchasing a 3080 FOR LESS! really ****** me off and i had to say something.

Soldato
Zotac is the main contender for me. If the Ti drops with 3090 performance then some lucky MM buyer will get the Zotac with at least 4 years warranty.

I would have gone EVGA previously, but they seem to have fallen off a cliff.
Im liking the MSI Ventus offering (purely based on looks). Wish it had just a little subtle RBG but can live without. Might go gigabyte gaming when I see more pics.

Associate
I just let mine go for £525 this morning i am not the type to try and rip people off i just want people to enjoy what i had even if i have take a big hit.

exactly, i always try and be reasonable. im keeping my eye out for a 2080ti/80s myself i think i could bag a bargain and hold out for a super refresh. either that or just jump for a 3070

Associate
Liking the Zotac 3090 Trinity same price as founders and 5 year warranty. Anyone know what Zotac coolers are usually like?

Normally skip a gen then go TI to TI. So 1080TI atm, Would rather a 3080ti with more ram but waiting for that to come which could be 6 months or getting a 3080 then selling and buying the TI when released. Thinking I might just go for 3090 and save the hassle of selling stuff etc.

Soldato
Sir getting a monster 3090 to go with that sweet LG? ;) :cool:

Haha it'll be one or the other young Jedi, I'm hoping the Vram on the 3080 will cut it but I have my doubt's and no-one really seems bothered about 10gb being a limiting factor, but it has me worried. But over double the price is quite a pill to swallow for the 3090 especially when NV didn't really talk about it so I doubt it'll be much quicker when the Vram isn't being used.

Back
Top Bottom