• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

ARCHIVE - *** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION *** - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Placed my order today for the Strix OC 3080. Hoping not many are as stupid as me to pay so much. Maybe that will translate to a faster postage time? haha. Anyway, that calculator thing isn't working for me.

Caporegime
Placed my order today for the Strix OC 3080. Hoping not many are as stupid as me to pay so much. Maybe that will translate to a faster postage time? haha. Anyway, that calculator thing isn't working for me.

on the one hand very few people have ordered these, on the downside, asus aren’t planning on delivering any until October,

Associate
I ordered a Gigabyte Eagle card at 14:35 on the 17th.

Used the calculator and it said that I was 123rd on the queue; good or bad news for getting a card this month?

Associate
So has there been any confirmation or speculation as to whether one's position in the queue is based on initial order date/time or when your payment was processed?
Supposedly still No. 1 for the FTW3 Ultra due to ordering at 13:58:00 though Amazon didn't process my payment until 17:37. Hopefully the former rather than the latter.

Oh well, guess I can only wait and see. Currently on holiday for the next 2 weeks anyway so no rush but would be nice to have my card waiting for when I get back!

Associate
on the one hand very few people have ordered these, on the downside, asus aren’t planning on delivering any until October,
Gibbo already said (sticky) they might be comming end of next week. Also there was article that said, no stock at first but with best case scenario available from second week.

Associate
Guys is there something wrong with the Zotac Trinity? I’ve seen a lot of people saying it wasn’t the best card to choose from, I haven’t looked into many of its reviews so if someone could recommend why it’s not the best or if it is good and people are just saying it isn’t then that would be great!
Nothing wrong with it at all! Not good for Overclocking as it limits power draw. Initial tests have it around 1 or 2% behind FE in terms of FPS but better in cooling. Also quieter. Extremely small difference. Factoring in 5 year warranty and its a winner for me

Caporegime
Gibbo already said (sticky) they might be comming end of next week. Also there was article that said, no stock at first but with best case scenario available from second week.

lend of second week is October.......;)

plus like I said gibbo said he is onl6 expecting small deliveries so less than 50 each time so you would need to be near the top of the queue to expect one on the first or second delivery.

remember he said those ordering before 2.04 should get their card in September. Those ordering before 3pm should get their card in October.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom