Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Soldato
Really? You rebooted after toggling the setting off didn't you?

I don't know what else to suggest
  • reinstall gpu drivers
  • restart in game shaders
  • disable full screen optimisations
Just noticed you have a 3080, nice, hopefully not related..? Also how are you finding the G7? Does it have any g-sync flicker where it switches from low to high fps?

Tried everything mate reading up seems like quite few people complaining since the new patch. G7 yeah does flicker mildly with adaptive sync on so just keep it off no issues at all.

Soldato
I had had a quick game on solos. Straight into the park bunker first, killed someone who chased me but then two guys rushed down the stairs. One molotov cocktailed me and the other ran around and finished me off

Do people try to join the same lobbys and works as a team because it seemed like they were working together - they were not killing each other outside, nor inside the bunker enterance / stairs

Yeah I've heard of that happening with duos teaming up for quads.

Soldato
Tried everything mate reading up seems like quite few people complaining since the new patch. G7 yeah does flicker mildly with adaptive sync on so just keep it off no issues at all.

I decided to try Windows 2004 and the latest Nvidia driver. Nope, back to Win 10 1909 & Nvidia 445.87 for me again. This combo just seems to work best - no stuttering, no slowness, no problems with textures loading incorrectly. I did try Geforce experience aswell and the highlights feature worked great but would rather have the game playing perfectly without other features that could cause problems . I tried Geforce experience seperately to 2004 and 456.55 driver

Associate
I decided to try Windows 2004 and the latest Nvidia driver. Nope, back to Win 10 1909 & Nvidia 445.87 for me again. This combo just seems to work best - no stuttering, no slowness, no problems with textures loading incorrectly. I did try Geforce experience aswell and the highlights feature worked great but would rather have the game playing perfectly without other features that could cause problems . I tried Geforce experience seperately to 2004 and 456.55 driver

How are you switching between builds so easily?

Caporegime
Getting the wins and improving my kd keeps me going. It's a terrible experience in solo or randoms I find so I pretty much only play with mates now.

Pretty much always played with mates up until the last hurdle of Season 5! Could do with a new map, the newely added underground station was very poor

Associate
FINALLY did the puzzle at stadium to get the Amax Enigma blueprint. Every other time we tried there was a team there, gas coming, couldn't find cards etc. Now onto the new one at downtown....

Soldato
Getting the wins and improving my kd keeps me going. It's a terrible experience in solo or randoms I find so I pretty much only play with mates now.

I'm on the same journey, add me on Battle.net if you want to do some duos - iinfy#2147

I'm trying to push on for 2.0KD but getting 10+ kill game with randoms seems to have gotten more difficult (SBMM?)

Soldato
Is it possible to turn off the kill cam? Some players it never seems to appear and it massively changes the game in BR duo, trio or quads due to giving away your teams position. Seems daft to have it on if it can be disabled

Back
Top Bottom