Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Soldato
A45uKEM.jpg

using a red key card in one of the bunkers i believe i picked up something that gave me all the circles on the map including the final ones that moves... not sure if it is new or a bug :D

Associate
So the SP-R is bugged (big surprise!). When using the Norma or Lapua magazine options, the bullets are hitting instantly up to 400m or so. Basically a hitscan weapon when using those attachments! It will still be strong when it's fixed, but not as broken as it is at present.

The AS-VAL also bugged when using the 10 round mags - there is no object collision so you can literally shoot people through whatever cover they are behind, no matter if its 1 wall or a full building :p

Soldato
They really know how to make a trailer.

Looks and sounds interesting.

Zombies. Nope
This is Call of duty not Left for dead. Why not add things related to 'Cold war' instead of crap like zombies. They could do way better things related to the actual cold war

Soldato
I had had a quick game on solos. Straight into the park bunker first, killed someone who chased me but then two guys rushed down the stairs. One molotov cocktailed me and the other ran around and finished me off

Do people try to join the same lobbys and works as a team because it seemed like they were working together - they were not killing each other outside, nor inside the bunker enterance / stairs

Soldato
Zombies. Nope
This is Call of duty not Left for dead. Why not add things related to 'Cold war' instead of crap like zombies. They could do way better things related to the actual cold war
Take it you didn't play CoD 5, 7, 9, 11, 12, 13, 14 or 15 as they all featured zombie modes. 10 had a zombie like mode with aliens instead. Zombies are a big part of CoD, some people play it as the main mode.

Soldato
Take it you didn't play CoD 5, 7, 9, 11, 12, 13, 14 or 15 as they all featured zombie modes. 10 had a zombie like mode with aliens instead. Zombies are a big part of CoD, some people play it as the main mode.
No, I played 1,2,4 and this one. The others looked poor

Why not call the new Call of duty "Call of duty Zombie War" then? What have zombies got to do with the Cold war?? :D

Associate
Didn't make a difference.

Really? You rebooted after toggling the setting off didn't you?

I don't know what else to suggest
  • reinstall gpu drivers
  • restart in game shaders
  • disable full screen optimisations
Just noticed you have a 3080, nice, hopefully not related..? Also how are you finding the G7? Does it have any g-sync flicker where it switches from low to high fps?

Back
Top Bottom