• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
Some people have been waiting months for cancer treatment or other critical medical care. 2 weeks for a GPU.... people need to get some sense of perspective.

I was waiting for months for other critical care, and even they gave me a rough time and kept in touch as the time drew nearer to it. Not a rough time for everyone waiting mind you, a time frame for me. Just me. Me personally.

Edit: Maybe that sounds saltier than it is. I'm not grumpy or impatient but after 2 weeks it'd be nice to know 'tis all.

Associate
Spoke to someone at OC re my order. Last week i swapped for the Gigabyte 3080 Eagle to the Gigabyte 3080 Gaming. he told me I was 350th in the que for the Gaming and would have been 1000th in the que for the eagle. i ordered on the 17th at 14:36.

i decided at that point to cancel my order

I emailed them and they told me we can't tell you a place in queue..

Associate
Had an update regarding my Gigabyte order from a competitor. They are receiving their shipment for these cards at 20:00 this evening. From there, they will know the quantity and whether or not they can fulfil my order (44th in the queue - ordered at 14:13 17/09/20). They are talking like they will only get 30 in stock today, but aren't willing to release exact figures yet. I wonder why everything is such hush, hush and under NDA?

Associate
Spoke to someone at OC re my order. Last week i swapped for the Gigabyte 3080 Eagle to the Gigabyte 3080 Gaming. he told me I was 350th in the que for the Gaming and would have been 1000th in the que for the eagle. i ordered on the 17th at 14:36.

i decided at that point to cancel my order
17th at 14:36?! And 1000th for the Eagle? no way!

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

Had an update regarding my Gigabyte order from a competitor. They are receiving their shipment for these cards at 20:00 this evening. From there, they will know the quantity and whether or not they can fulfil my order (44th in the queue - ordered at 14:13 17/09/20). They are talking like they will only get 30 in stock today, but aren't willing to release exact figures yet. I wonder why everything is such hush, hush and under NDA?
Because it is? They aren’t allowed to discuss specific stock levels.

Back
Top Bottom