• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
The question is: what to do with this info? It seems if you are say <200 for your GPU you probably still have a chance of getting one before you completely lose your mind. Anything more than that, (unless a mystical container ship turns up) obsessively checking this forum everyday will likely drive you insane. I think it is positive decision to get out, focus on something else and pick one up at your leisure when stock normalises. That said, if you are all chill and willing to grind it out; I admire you.

The question is: what to do with this info? It seems if you are say <200 for your GPU you probably still have a chance of getting one before you completely lose your mind. Anything more than that, (unless a mystical container ship turns up) obsessively checking this forum everyday will likely drive you insane. I think it is positive decision to get out, focus on something else and pick one up at your leisure when stock normalises. That said, if you are all chill and willing to grind it out; I admire you.

If you read the email, "we will send an update after each shipment with your new position.", so you don't have to obsessively check any more, just wait for your queue position email update after each shipment, certainly think it's better to know than not.

Associate
I've just cancelled my Eagle, position 691 in the queue means it will be a long time before it arrives, I would rather have my money back and see how stock goes at other retailers or the FE cards in a month or so(which is what I really wanted anyway).

Good luck all, hope you get your cards soon!

Back
Top Bottom