• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
Speculation but did the credit check take longer to go through, result in a delay? If so, you could have ordered first and still ended up further back.

I'd liken it to the same way those paying on buy-now-pay-later.. it takes a few days to go through, which will delay things.

I mean, from my point of view it was instant. And the statement lists it as on the 17th.

Personally I suspect it was just their site issues since @NikTheSHNIK did say on Friday 25th "we were still processing payments and cancellations until yesterday", and while the payment processor (braintree) made the charge instantly it maybe failed to get picked up by Overclockers until later. But I will say I'll be very annoyed if issues with their site mean I'm waiting a decade or two till mine arrives, rather than months.

Associate
Hi there,

Been lurking but made an account to post my que position.

Asus TUF non OC - ordered 17th Sept - 17:36.

Unofficial Que had me at 1024, just recieved the que email at am at position 384 in the official OC que.

I am quite happy to be honest, i was expecting to be far further behind the curve.

Good luck to everyone waiting !

Its good to see Overclockers actually getting on-top of updates, as somebody who works IT support an update even if it has no real information is better than just saying nothing !

Associate
@EVH Do we have any time frame on the STRIX OCs? I've seen them appearing all over the place recently in either videos or other things, curious considering I'm 36th in line for one, if not no worries, shall await further queue updates in my e-mails :).

Associate
Ordered EVGA GeForce RTX 3080 XC3
Order time 14:17 on the 17th
Queue Position 1

So hopefully I get something soon from them or even an update about the EVGA stock situation

Associate
Well you ordered at 15:15 and have 210, @Dugganator ordered at 15:17 and has 221, but heres me with my 15:16 order with 1142. Wonderful. Glad I can be the anomaly. This is going to be FUN to sort out!

Out of curiousity, I ordered by credit card, how did you pay? Should I have gone with Paypal/Amazon?

Yeah, I did amazon. Just because my details were saved and it was one click - trying to get it in quick.

Associate
Palit seem to be pretty consistent with sending out stock, when I phoned up OC support they told me I may get my card in two weeks or so.

Great news - I'm #4 in the queue so hopefully not much longer. To save anyone else from an extended swearing fit, the number in the subject line is your order number. I ordered on the 17th age around 5.30 if that helps anyone.

Associate
Position 18
Ordered at 6pm on the 17th
EVGA XC3 Gaming

I hope OCUK get some shipments.

Weird I ordered far before that and was #150. Cancelled now anyway, may well have received the card but voting with my wallet. I can handle a wait if that's communicated, taking my money then zero information for two weeks except 'read the forums lol' is too much of a p*sstake though. See ya OCUK, doubt I'm the only customer you'll lose out of this.

Associate
Asus GeForce RTX 3080 TUF non OC
17th Sept 21:00
Position 494

Real happy with this! I was expecting to be way higher since the unofficial queue was putting me near 1200.

Back
Top Bottom