• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
Strix OC @ 17th at 14:58
Queue position 259 according to the official mail.

I see people who ordered later than me but have a lower queue position. Am I delusional ? Is it the payment method ?

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

Well you ordered at 15:15 and have 210, @Dugganator ordered at 15:17 and has 221, but heres me with my 15:16 order with 1142. Wonderful. Glad I can be the anomaly. This is going to be FUN to sort out!

Out of curiousity, I ordered by credit card, how did you pay? Should I have gone with Paypal/Amazon?
Speculation but did the credit check take longer to go through, result in a delay? If so, you could have ordered first and still ended up further back.

I'd liken it to the same way those paying on buy-now-pay-later.. it takes a few days to go through, which will delay things.

Associate
Now that a lot of us have queue positions, myself being 47 for TUF Non-OC, all we need is stock to arrive...
Fingers crossed 2 small batches come in the next week and that should mean I get a card!
In the meantime my 1080ti is still going strong, and if that suddenly breaks I've got a "backup" GTX 295 :rolleyes:

Associate
Thank you for your pre-order for the EVGA GeForce RTX 3080 XC3 Black Gaming 10GB GDDR6X PCI-Express Graphics Card on order XXXXXXX.

You are currently in queue position 204. Please keep checking your emails, we will send an update after each shipment with your new position.

Order date 16 Sep 2020 16:38:00 - Not sure why the date on my order is 1 day earlier lol.

Does the queue position relate to just my specific model or all EVGA XC3s in general?

Back
Top Bottom