• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
Dont do this, don't give me hope.

I'm 126 in the queue, ordered at 15:14. I'm happy to see us past the first hour mark.

Not expecting mine to ship today but seeing this jump is great! Enjoy!

I imagine they had 50 cards (as a guess going by them being #42) so your queue position should drop a good amount. Lets just hope they keep getting "ok" amounts of stock in at a good rate

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

Well on twitter Palit said theyre sending out a shipment this Friday to UK. They said it will take 2-4 weeks so hopefully that means its a big boat with loads on. **fingers crossed**

Heres where Palit replied to me on twitter -

**Edit, added twitter link
I’ve changed your link so that it’s embedded.

Top tip... click on the media icon (the film slides) and paste in the link, the forum will do the rest :)

Tul

Tul

Associate
Hi all,
I see a lot of people have got shipping confirmations and this thread has boomed.

By any chance has anyone seen any Zotac shipping confirmations? Preferably the Trinity OC

Soldato
Sorry if this has been asked already, I only check now and then I may have missed it but any word on the rog strix 3080? I see no mention in the stock update thread and a fair few seem to be receiving them from elsewhere?

Back
Top Bottom