• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
People getting new emails, would be great if you could fill in the queue form so we can get more info in the spreadsheet!

Better than every other AIB so far. 50 Ventus this week, 30 Trios last week. Not sure we've seen any of the other more than 15 apart from the 25ish Zotacs shipping today. MSI, despite the recent ebay controversy, seem to be doing better than others.
Done :)

Associate
They must have got some more Zotac cards in I just got my shipping confirmation!!!

The OC'd 3080 Trinity to be specific.

I ordered on the 28th and Last weeks queue email had me at 22nd.

Whoop Whoop I guess:D

Edit: I mistakenly said it was the Non-OC'd model.

Last edited:
Associate
Well my 3090 arrived today from a competitor ( only ordered it at 1 pm yesterday ) and I'm wanting some advice from the sages amongst you, the case I've currently got is the Thermal Take V200, which was an ok case ( was my first proper full build so opted for a case with a PSU during the start of lockdown, the thermals are not great so I'm looking to change the case now as the 3090 and the new 850w PSU will turn a warm tower into an additional radiator in my office.

What decent airflow cases can you good folk recommend I'm looking to spend up to about £100 max on the new case.

Associate
They must have got some more Zotac cards in I just got my shipping confirmation!!!

The non OC'd 3080 Trinity to be specific.

I ordered on the 28th and Last weeks queue email had me at 22nd.

Whoop Whoop I guess:D

Ooo, so that is at least 28 non-OC Trinitys and at least 26 OC Trinitys. Good Zotac day then.

Back
Top Bottom