• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
The EVGA situation is frustrating when you see other sites getting stock...

A little comms to let us know when they're coming or not would be nice man!

They must be in some sort of order pipeline surely!
I compleltely agree. They can't surely put them up for sale if they had no plans to procure.

Associate
PLEASE Could Someone explain* So, everyone is talking about queue numbers, how do you know where you are in the queue? I ordered 18.09.20 as soon as the option to pre order come on. Called to ask for my queue number and been told this information is not know. Ordered Palit so assuming I must be pretty decently placed in the queue. No emails I'm my junk email box. Is there a way to request this info? Customer service said there is not, but everyone on here is talking about queue numbers
we all had emails mate, not sure what else to tell you

Associate
The EVGA situation is frustrating when you see other sites getting stock...

A little comms to let us know when they're coming or not would be nice man!

They must be in some sort of order pipeline surely!

This, 100% ! No info on EVGA and I have yet to receive an update email on my queue position (18th last week) so can only assume they have had no deliveries.

Associate
I believe more MSI Ventus may have been shipped. I just got an email this morning with my updated position.

"You are currently in queue position 424. Please keep checking your emails, we will send an update after each shipment with your new position."

My first position was 495.

Associate
PROOF or it didn't happen! .. cough which competitor cough
why you on this thread its 3080 shush 3090's

LOl that's cos I've also got a Ventus 3080 order in with OC and i got fed up of waiting for Jesus's second coming.

20201008-115235-1.jpg" alt="20201008-115235-1" border="0">

Proof is above

And in terms of the other company not breaking any rules its only 3 letters and in Leeds.

Associate
They must have got some more Zotac cards in I just got my shipping confirmation!!!

The non OC'd 3080 Trinity to be specific.

I ordered on the 28th and Last weeks queue email had me at 22nd.

Whoop Whoop I guess:D

The Non OC Trinity 3080?
That's pretty odd, as I am 22 ( according to last weeks email queue ) for the exact same card, I also have no info or update.

TrM

TrM

Associate
I was queue number 12 for Zotac Trinity 3080 non OC & have had no dispatch or queue update :(

someone did post that he was que position 22 and got dispatched for your non oc card i took it on his word. The oc model has been dispatched well mine has at position 4 in que

Associate
@Cambo any chance you actually ordered a 3090 Trinity non-OC? Since the rest of the non-OC 3080 people don't seem to be getting emails, and that might also make your queue position make more sense?

Associate
LOl that's cos I've also got a Ventus 3080 order in with OC and i got fed up of waiting for Jesus's second coming.

Proof is above

And in terms of the other company not breaking any rules its only 3 letters and in Leeds.

THat o

Proof is above

If it's the same company, that would be the one whose discontinued the 3080 Strix OC.

Associate
I believe more MSI Ventus may have been shipped. I just got an email this morning with my updated position.

"You are currently in queue position 424. Please keep checking your emails, we will send an update after each shipment with your new position."

My first position was 495.

I'd guess the extra for you are cancellations. 50 cards, plus another 21 between the 100 mark and you at 495.

Associate
all the Asus TUF, MSI, Gigabyte people in here complaining their queue numbers have moved only a few and why they not getting more updates when I am sitting here waiting for Asus Strix OC and there has been absolutely nothing on the stock.
Quit complaining people, least yours are moving and have had updates.

It would be great to have an update on the 3080 Strix OC. Im currently 179 in the queue, at this rate I will still be 179 come christmas.

Associate
@Cambo any chance you actually ordered a 3090 Trinity non-OC? Since the rest of the non-OC 3080 people don't seem to be getting emails, and that might also make your queue position make more sense?

You're right, It is the OC model, Sorry I double checked and I now realise I made the same mistake in the spreadsheet.

Oops, I'll edit my post.

Minds been a bit frazzled the last few days.

Back
Top Bottom