• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
How we're you 22nd in the queue if you ordered on the 28th xD

No idea, Some people said it could have been the cancellations and bad impressions it gave with it's lower clock speeds and whatnot but I still don't think it could have been so drastic to warrant my place given the order date.

Looking at the Spreadsheet shows people who ordered the same card days before me yet they're higher in the queue.

I really do empathize for them people though, It's weird as all hell.

TrM

TrM

Associate
They must have got some more Zotac cards in I just got my shipping confirmation!!!

The non OC'd 3080 Trinity to be specific.

I ordered on the 28th and Last weeks queue email had me at 22nd.

Whoop Whoop I guess:D

so they had at least 26 of the oc version and 22 of the non oc card that’s quite a delivery from zotac in the 3090 thread also said some zotac was being dispatched very nice zotac

Associate
The EVGA situation is frustrating when you see other sites getting stock...

A little comms to let us know when they're coming or not would be nice man!

They must be in some sort of order pipeline surely!

Associate
Well my 3090 arrived today from a competitor ( only ordered it at 1 pm yesterday ) and I'm wanting some advice from the sages amongst you, the case I've currently got is the Thermal Take V200, which was an ok case ( was my first proper full build so opted for a case with a PSU during the start of lockdown, the thermals are not great so I'm looking to change the case now as the 3090 and the new 850w PSU will turn a warm tower into an additional radiator in my office.

What decent airflow cases can you good folk recommend I'm looking to spend up to about £100 max on the new case.
PROOF or it didn't happen! .. cough which competitor cough
why you on this thread its 3080 shush 3090's

Associate
S
They must have got some more Zotac cards in I just got my shipping confirmation!!!

The non OC'd 3080 Trinity to be specific.

I ordered on the 28th and Last weeks queue email had me at 22nd.

Whoop Whoop I guess:D

Erm I'm 2 in the non OC Trinity queue and no dispatch notice for me?!

Associate
so they had at least 26 of the oc version and 22 of the non oc card that’s quite a delivery from zotac in the 3090 thread also said some zotac was being dispatched very nice zotac
I ordered on the 17th at 14:03 for the non OC first in the official queue and still haven't had a dispatch email

Associate
No idea, Some people said it could have been the cancellations and bad impressions it gave with it's lower clock speeds and whatnot but I still don't think it could have been so drastic to warrant my place given the order date.

Looking at the Spreadsheet shows people who ordered the same card days before me yet they're higher in the queue.

I really do empathize for them people though, It's weird as all hell.
Well I'm 11th in the queue and nothing yet :(

Associate
PLEASE Could Someone explain* So, everyone is talking about queue numbers, how do you know where you are in the queue? I ordered 18.09.20 as soon as the option to pre order come on. Called to ask for my queue number and been told this information is not know. Ordered Palit so assuming I must be pretty decently placed in the queue. No emails I'm my junk email box. Is there a way to request this info? Customer service said there is not, but everyone on here is talking about queue numbers

Associate
Got my update e-mail today for 3080 Aorus Master. Moved 18 places.
So with the 3080 TUF OC

I went from 90 last week (Fri 2/10) to 84 today.

Try to beat me. :cool: I was on 2nd place last week for Gigabyte Vision. After yesterday's shipment of Visions among others card I got an email today. Still on 2nd place. My order still has not been dispatched.

Associate

I was queue number 12 for Zotac Trinity 3080 non OC & have had no dispatch or queue update :(

Associate
all the Asus TUF, MSI, Gigabyte people in here complaining their queue numbers have moved only a few and why they not getting more updates when I am sitting here waiting for Asus Strix OC and there has been absolutely nothing on the stock.
Quit complaining people, least yours are moving and have had updates.

Back
Top Bottom