• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
I've moved from position 768 to 699 today in the TUF non OC queue today. Has anyone had a shipping notification?

How...? I ordered TUF non-OC and went from 130 to 126 between 02/10 and 14/10. That must've been a lot of cancellations because otherwise, they can't even figure out a queue system lol

Associate
I was queue position 34 and I just got an update saying I am queue position 33.

This is for the Inno3D Twin X2 OC and Gibbo said that he is yet to receive shipments of these so is it safe to assume it’s a cancellation?

Associate
Whether it was because of cancellations or because of a shipment, I just got an update for Gigabyte Eagle OC

went from 218 to 204 (order was 15:10 on 17-09-2020)
STRANGE I JUMPED 62 PLACES You are currently in queue position 710. Please keep checking your emails, we will send an update after each shipment with your new position. Not complaining :D again come on people keep up the good work lol

Associate
I was #1010 on October 2nd and went to #918 today in the TUF queue (non OC). I guess this is mostly due to cancellations and not actual shipping.

Back
Top Bottom