• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
Thank you for your pre-order for the EVGA GeForce RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming 10GB GDDR6X PCI-Express Graphics Card on order 58622xx.

You are currently in queue position 18. Please keep checking your emails, we will send an update after each shipment with your new position.

This hasn't changed since the last update email... no surprise since there has been literally nothing mentioned anywhere by anyone official about EVGA cards. Nice to get an update... I guess..!?

Associate
Any truth on the rumour that the NON OC TUF is not comming to the UK?

Just had a queue update moving me up 126 places to 1175, but saw another customer only moved 7 places. Guessing most if not all of this movement is cancelled orders.

Associate
In 12 days from the last queue email... i've moved up 4 postions... Must be such a respected retailer to get all that stock.

I've just had an email update too for EVGA GeForce RTX 3080 XC3 Black Gaming 10GB GDDR6X PCI-Express Graphics Card

02/10 queue position 68
14/10 queue position 65

Oh dear... I assume it's 3 cancellations as I haven't seen anything about EVGA on here.

Associate
Queue update for ASUS-TUF non OC 3080 - I've got from 24th to 23rd, a huge increase of 1 place in nearly 4 weeks.

I'm going to say that's due to a cancellation as these cards are still a myth

Associate
Got a queue update for the Eagle!

You are currently in queue position 54. Please keep checking your emails, we will send an update after each shipment with your new position.

I know 1 movement was a cancelled order, I was 59, -1 cancelled so 4 got shipped, better than no news at least

Associate
Good stuff, two weeks and I've went from Position 815 to 746 for the ASUS TUF 3080.

The stock of these cards at launch have been shocking. Nvidia has really pulled a fast one on a community that they know they can easily milk for quick cash. I appreciate Overclocker's custom and the email updates but it's pretty demoralising considering my partner in the Netherlands got one on launch day, and it looks like I won't even get one this year :(

Associate
My queue position for the ASUS TUF NON-OC updated.

1st email, 02/10/2020: 702
2nd email, 14/10/2020: 639

I have a suspicion it's all cancellations though.

Associate
I've gone from 372 to 346 and I believe you might be correct, no shipments just cancellations. This is pretty bad like.

EDIT: this is for Asus TUF non OC 3080

Back
Top Bottom