• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
I'm in position 618 for the Gaming Trio so I've definitely got some waiting to do. Hoping for my queue position update tomorrow when they receive the next 'small' batch of trio's. Ill keep you updated on what my position goes down to so we know how many they got.

Permabanned
OMG I got queue update. Position in a queue 1165 so 340 places up after two weeks. ETA for card - 6 weeks? Is it for real. More people should cancel to get ps5, you know what I am saying.

Associate
Queue position update - You are currently in queue position 635 (ASUS 3080 TUF Non-OC)
An improvement of 63 in two weeks. Previous position 698 on 2nd October. Ordered 17th Sept 10.28pm.
Which means I should get my card... January 1st 2021

Associate
Wonderful news! Since my last queue email on the 2nd October (position 1256 for Asus Tuf Non-OC)...12 days later and I'm position 1156.

Given that as far as I'm aware there's been no shipments of said card, thank you to the exactly 100 people who appear to have cancelled ahead of me....only roughly 120 days to go, assuming no uptick in shipping.

Back
Top Bottom