• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3090 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
There is a thread all about things like that in the main graphic cards section.
Do you mean Gibbo's thread? Yeah I've been keeping an eye on it. Just says (yesterday) that some MSI Trios were due today. Was wondering if anyone had actually received any update emails on it or whether it's all quiet still

Associate
Based on the fact that there are people in this thread reporting on being given updates on their Asus Strix OC queue position today, from both OcUK and a.n.other it would appear that Asus are being very even handed with how they are distributing stock - i.e. it appears that both OcUK and a.n.other are getting the same cards at the same time. You can probably extrapolate from that realisation that forecasts for UK deliveries - from where ever you might find them - might give a good indication of incoming deliveries here too, at least for Asus boards.

Associate
Down from 33 to 19 for 3090 strix oc so probably about 13-14 came in

I wouldnt say that, most likely a few cancelations in that aswell as ive gone from 278 to 241

Its trully ridiculous, if all there getting is s ay 7-10 a week itll be mid next year b4 I get mine haha

Associate
How often does everyone think deliveries will come?
Even if it is once a week if stock amount stays the same it’s going to take ages to fufill the pre orders already taken by OC let alone the fact they are still taking pre orders.

Associate
I've moved 38 positions in the queue, guess a fair few cancellations for the strix oc.
Looking good for an xmas delivery.. xmas 2022 that is :p

Associate
37th for the Strix now
Looks like I'll have mine by the first week of November at the latest if weekly refresh is maintained

linus looks so strange with a beard to me haha
Probably due to familiarity, but he definitely looks better with it

Moved from 369 to 332 on strix
November is looking less likely now :(
I wouldn't take the very first delivery as being the future average. That said, I don't think November was ever looking likely at that position

How often does everyone think deliveries will come?
Even if it is once a week if stock amount stays the same it’s going to take ages to fufill the pre orders already taken by OC let alone the fact they are still taking pre orders.
At least once a week assuming no delays

Back
Top Bottom