• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3090 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
That I can't stand lazy moaning people :)
I also hate people who come in here and ask about cards coming,
when there is a post by Gibbo. They are to lazy to look :)

Oh and people who don't read the whole thread :)

No, I mean the fact that you're calling your ex a money grabbing lazy cow to people you don't know. Big yikes. lol

Associate
Honestly, at that position what does it matter if you're getting updated or not? You already know you'll be waiting probably months
Indeed :D But hey, its nice to see progress, even if its tiny. Hopefully the shipping of a handful today will trigger a queue update. Not receiving any notifications for weeks makes you think something is wrong with the order itself, although I did receive the first one.

Associate
i dont mind that i didnt get a shipping notification, i know im pretty low on the queue now, what i do mind is that they arent shipping any of my seperate orders for non gpu related items either.

Nvidia holding my shiny new cpu hostage

Associate
I dropped 45 places in the queue for 3090 Strix OC from the "other retailer" since my first notification on 07/10. This week I had queue position updates on 14/10, 15/10 and 16/10, all telling me my queue position had moved up.

No update from Overclockers since 02/10. I am in the market for a 5950x when it is available and I am really thinking twice about using OC for that given my experience with them so far.

Associate
Come on, you weren't actually expecting 30+ were you?

Hah, nah, not really, I was maybe hoping 15 naturally, I really needed a kick up the arse to swap out this new PSU which has been gathering dust next to the PC. The incoming card would've done that! The longer I don't get the card the longer I delay installing the PSU! :)

Associate
Just had an order update from where I ordered my strix 3090, I've moved up 54 places from original position at 41 places from the last update on Wednesday.

I mean I started of 252, so still a long ways to go, but at least there has been some movement all round today.

I wonder how many were cancellations :D

Back
Top Bottom