• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
That's me!

I put a bunch of things for my new build into my basked ahead of time so that I could just add the 3080 when they went live and skip multiple delivery charges. I've since gone over the required posts for free shipping anyway, but I did ask them to split my order so that I got the rest of the stuff sooner.

I guess I was overly optimistic about getting the 3080 within a week or two.
Yeah, there's a lot of us in exactly the same boat. Thing is, it's starting to look overly optimistic to get it in a month or two, let alone a week.

Associate
at scalper prices you may aswell grab a 3090 and get a little extra for your money. I'm not quite there yet. I have a promise of a strix from a competitor in november but until i see it i'm going to keep looking. I will get a 3080 before december though im sure :D
True but I am not sure if a 3090 can fit in my case. That is my only concern.

Permabanned
fcb7e0e165347ed83a1ce6b8bfa74fe9abac703c.png

Associate
Queue position 54 for me for the Gigabyte Eagle OC, this has now been cancelled as I have a confirmed order from a competitor delivering Friday
Did you order that at the same time or later on? I'm wondering where people are finding cards in stock or at least a quicker pre-order... Obviously names can't be given but I can't find anywhere good online

Associate
Did you order that at the same time or later on? I'm wondering where people are finding cards in stock or at least a quicker pre-order... Obviously names can't be given but I can't find anywhere good online

I sniped an instock button on saturday 8:04 am just gone, waited till got dispatch notification then cancelled overclockers, but went for MSI GeForce RTX 3080 x trio with competitor

Associate
I'll probably be cancelling my gigabyte eagle 3080 later today and be done with OC finally. Ordered a Palit gamingpro 3080 a few days ago that arrived this morning, but was gonna hold out for my eagle order from here and replace it as I don't really want the palit (only ordered it so I would certainly have a GPU before cyberpunk/reverb g2 arrival in a couple weeks so dont hate). However I just managed to snipe a ROG STRIX 3080 for £750 and once that money's came out of my account i'll be all good as it should be here in a week or so :D good luck everyone on here! And before anyone asks i'll be selling the palit to my friend at cost price since they have one ordered here too

Associate
But if the case had been out of stock when my 3080 queue number came up I would be absolutely incensed if they didn't hold the card for me!

If you have other items on the same order as your 3080/90 I would strongly suggest you call or webnote and ask them to split the other items off into a different order.

This was mentioned early on in the original archived thread.

Traditionally OCUK do not hold items on incomplete orders, they ship when all items are in stock so not a good idea to mix other thing in the same order with something 'rare' like the 3080.

Back
Top Bottom