AMD RYZEN 5000 SERIES 5950X, 5900X, 5800X & 5600X NOW ONLINE AT OcUK!!

Associate
Current stock standings:

5950X - Small amount of stock, Large amount due this month.
5900X - Very large amount of stock and a very large amount of stock due this month.
5800X - Very large amount of stock and more due this month.
5600X - Very large amount of stock and more due this month.

Stock is healthy and demand is expected to be lower than a GPU launch so we feel things will be OK, if 5900X sells out today a very large amount is due next week. 5950X is pretty tight so if we sell lots then some back orders will be waiting 4-6 weeks so do be warned on that product.

Hope that helps and good luck at 2pm. :)

Fair play Gibbo. Good info.

Associate
Current stock standings:

5950X - Small amount of stock, Large amount due this month.
5900X - Very large amount of stock and a very large amount of stock due this month.
5800X - Very large amount of stock and more due this month.
5600X - Very large amount of stock and more due this month.

Stock is healthy and demand is expected to be lower than a GPU launch so we feel things will be OK, if 5900X sells out today a very large amount is due next week. 5950X is pretty tight so if we sell lots then some back orders will be waiting 4-6 weeks so do be warned on that product.

Hope that helps and good luck at 2pm. :)

Thanks for this @Gibbo. Just wanted to ask, will there be any restrictions? I am trying to pick up a 5900X for both the wife and I and I know some other places have one per order restrictions.

OcUK Staff
OP
Thanks Gibbo.

With the 2pm time instead of 5pm, will we better with usual next day, or Saturday delivery?

I cannot advise on delivery sorry as warehouse is crazy busy as were already operating at Black Friday levels of sales and then some and its not even Black Friday yet.
Warehouse will do there best, my personal advice is always DPD next day delivery and remember if you order anything else with your CPU make sure it is showing 10+ in stock.

OcUK Staff
OP
Thanks for this @Gibbo. Just wanted to ask, will there be any restrictions? I am trying to pick up a 5900X for both the wife and I and I know some other places have one per order restrictions.

Yes many restrictions in place to keep it fair:
- 1pc per customer, and no ability to re-order another CPU of any kind until 48hr later.
- No trade / B2B allowed
- Shipping ONLY to UK and Ireland, international sales is disabled.
- BOT prevention in place and all orders manually checked.
- Cloudflare DDOS protection also added which works well.

Associate
- 1pc per customer, and no ability to re-order another CPU of any kind until 48hr later.
- No trade / B2B allowed

Thanks for the clarity, nice to know this stuff in advance.

Soldato
- No trade / B2B allowed
- Cloudflare DDOS protection also added which works well.
Great to hear, good work.

Gee

Gee

Soldato
@Gibbo Appreciate the update. Can't help but notice the competitors are sticking to their guns on pricing, I see the 5900X has gone up since this thread was created. Are OcUK sticking to that?

Associate
Am I right is saying that if I want to get one of these and want to use it on my 450 board, I will need to wait until the BIOS upgrade in Jan before I could use the new CPU?

Associate
@Gibbo Appreciate the update. Can't help but notice the competitors are sticking to their guns on pricing, I see the 5900X has gone up since this thread was created. Are OcUK sticking to that?

Huh, yeah, looks like all the prices have been bumped. I get it: demand = price bump, because they can. Still doesn't stop it leaving a bitter taste. (Note: looks like other vendors still have the CPUs at RRP.)

Back
Top Bottom