• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

RYZEN 5000 SERIES NOW ONLINE - 5950X, 5900X, 5800X & 5600X COMING NOV 5TH AT 5PM **NO COMPETITORS**

Associate
I picked up an ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Hero (WI-FI), intending to run with 5900X. I think I might have got them at a misprice or something, I picked two up for £368 each on Monday.

Rom

Rom

Associate
Glad I picked up my X570 Tomahawk last month now.

Any ideas what very large means though? 100,1000,10000?

Definitely sounds much netter than the 3080. A lot of the cards weren't even in stock. Like EVGA hadn't even shipped any Ultras to anyone!

Associate
Two?! Annoyed I missed that, that's the board I was looking at minus the wifi
Yeah building new rigs for both the wife and I so needed two and the price was too good to pass up - they are eligible for £55 cashback each as well (although probably only once as I did them in a single order!)

They can still be had for £399 and £55 cashback though.

Gee

Gee

Soldato
Gibbo said he'd ordered 1000s of CPU's. Supposedly they only have 100 5950X's available. >1000 5900X would be my guess.

Associate
I picked up an ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Hero (WI-FI), intending to run with 5900X. I think I might have got them at a misprice or something, I picked two up for £368 each on Monday.
Cashback on Asus at the moment... See if your retailer is listed here: https://promotion.asus.com/en/uk/q4gamingweeks#

Fair warning though Asus are SLOW paying up and you have to get everything perfect with the application or they don't pay and its just tough luck.

[EDIT - I see you already noticed the cashback :)]

Associate
Cashback on Asus at the moment... See if your retailer is listed here: https://promotion.asus.com/en/uk/q4gamingweeks#

Fair warning though Asus are SLOW paying up and you have to get everything perfect with the application or they don't pay and its just tough luck.

[EDIT - I see you already noticed the cashback :)]

Yep spotted it, cheers for trying to be helpful though! (This is not intended to sound sarcastic lol)

Soldato
Yeah building new rigs for both the wife and I so needed two and the price was too good to pass up - they are eligible for £55 cashback each as well (although probably only once as I did them in a single order!)

They can still be had for £399 and £55 cashback though.

Nice! Completely forgot about the cashback

Soldato
Yeah, that video was posted earlier....
How is the 5900X behind the 5800x and 5600x in some games:
Ryzen-5600X-5800X-5900X-Microsoft-Flight-Simulator_videocardz.jpg

Back
Top Bottom