• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

30xx Series Founders Edition

Soldato
Am i right that the 3070FE dont qualify for a free game, just the Geforce Now year membership? Got emailed my Geforce Now key, order picked, not dispatched but its still showing ad due on 10th Nov for delivery to Belfast.

Now i just need to have a look at what CPU/Mobo ill aim for to match with it :D exciting times

Associate
Am i right that the 3070FE dont qualify for a free game, just the Geforce Now year membership? Got emailed my Geforce Now key, order picked, not dispatched but its still showing ad due on 10th Nov for delivery to Belfast.

Now i just need to have a look at what CPU/Mobo ill aim for to match with it :D exciting times

Yep, just GeForce Now and maybe a free face mask depending where you buy from

Soldato
Dragging it out is waiting 1.5 months to move 79 places and still be 380 away from getting it.
Very true :D. I didn't want to get mixed up in that pre-order/queuing mess tbh and thankfully prefer FE cards anyway.
The 3070's and 90 FE's this week were in stock for at least an hour. I'd have been pretty annoyed stuck in a ore-order queue for an AIB 70 or 90 and seeing that. 80's sold out in minutes again however

Associate
Very true :D. I didn't want to get mixed up in that pre-order/queuing mess tbh and thankfully prefer FE cards anyway.
The 3070's and 90 FE's this week were in stock for at least an hour. I'd have been pretty annoyed stuck in a ore-order queue for an AIB 70 or 90 and seeing that. 80's sold out in minutes again however
Yes the 3080 FE's don't last long, got to be quick.

Caporegime
Mine still waiting to be shipped. Certainly dragging it out :)

It's worth a few days wait man, just think of the poor ******** in the pre-order queues with months and months to wait!!! :D :(

Worst case is you have to wait til they get the next batch if they've oversold, but looks like they're getting them weekly :)

Caporegime
I'm surprised the 3070's lasted as long as they did last time. £469 is a good deal IMO even with 6800 on the horizon, while the 6800 is faster its also materially more money.

3070 is surprisingly pretty good value! AMD def missed a trick by not releasing an 8GB version at $499 as it would smash nVidia, but I suspect they simply don't have the capacity to spare for the millions it'd sell. Shame, I like to see AMD do well :(

Back
Top Bottom