• Series S

Votes: 105 11.8%
  • Not interested

Votes: 232 26.1%
  • Both

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
Caporegime
Modern Warfare 2019/Warzone is like a completely different game.

Killstreaks being called in/gas grenades no stuttering at all, it feels like responses are instant. It’s hard to explain but if you’ve played it before updating it’s a night and day difference IMHO, and the texture pack is amazing.

Caporegime
My shopto order has been messed up by DHL. Absolutely no idea when I'm getting the console. Its changed from today to Friday to Thursday in the last few hours lol. Customer service in non existing. Tried contacting them on twitter and Facebook, no replay. And with covid doing the rounds no one will pick up a phone lol.
On my PS5 order it says DPD. I thought that’s who they used?

Man of Honour
Ok. FH4, I’m impressed. My last controller was the 360. The rumble is lovely on this and the triggers perfect. Absolutely stunning. Can’t beat Samsung Qled for some bright colours.

Associate
So far so good apart from the MS servers obviously being hammered so download speeds bounce up and down like a yoyo!

Only minor thing so far - stuck a 4k bluray in it and it currently spins it at full speed constantly so the drive is quite loud. Hopefully a patch will sort it out. Apart from that I'm loving it, so so quiet after an increasingly loud scorpio one x.

Soldato
Controller feels a bit fisher price but I'm impressed with the console and how quiet it is, even though I'm not actually playing a current gen game on it.

Soldato
Looks like I will need to leave some games overnight to install :(

if I set my console to "turn off after inactivity" for an hour, will that happen during download? Or shut down once the downloads are completely finished?

Man of Honour

if I set my console to "turn off after inactivity" for an hour, will that happen during download? Or shut down once the downloads are completely finished?

It’ll partly depend on whether you have power mode set to ‘instant-on’. That’s what I’ll be leaving it on for now.

Associate

If the xbox is set to 'instant on' the downloads will continue even if the console is off, it will only stop downloads if eco mode is set.

Back
Top Bottom