• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The thread which sometimes talks about RDNA2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Looks like it as they gained a few fps using 3700x, or maybe it's just variation in bench scores....

3090 was 103/103/105 on 8700k so maybe there's a few fps either way for result every time.

Man of Honour
Caporegime
AOTS has got to be the worst benchmark of all time to test anything.

It has so many bugs it makes me itch looking at it.

Would be nice to see the new AMD cards running some of the more regular benches and games.:)
Yup Kaapstad agreed, but in the end we have to take what we can get as we get it! :)

Caporegime
I'm gonna call it. I am going to guess and say embargo will drop tomorrow. Giving 24hrs before launch.

Dunno why, I just feel that is what is going to happen. Ryzen 5000 series chatter has died down, all eyes on Rx6000 series now. :)

Soldato
I'm not feeling it.

Giving out product info for an expected sell out before launch only enables disruptive buyers such as scalpers and F5 spammers.

Radio silence should weaken the DDoS spike.

Associate
I'm not feeling it.

Giving out product info for an expected sell out before launch only enables disruptive buyers such as scalpers and F5 spammers.

Will it? Even if independent reviews are middling (better on some things, not quite as good on others) then initial stock will still vanish in seconds. Even if it transpires that its a huge sham and the cards are actually rubbish then the worst case is scalpers will just return the cards unopened. I doubt there is a plausible scenario where someone who gets a card order through and dispatched on launch day couldn't at least make 100% of their money back.

Associate
I'm not feeling it.

I doubt it. The leaks have pretty much confirmed that AMD has a good product. The scalpers are already circling like vultures. Reviews are not going to change anything.

Soldato
UNBOXING YOU SAY :p

Thought they'd given up on box embargos.

Maybe the reviewers nagged them for the extra content potential on the grounds that it means jack **** anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom