• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The thread which sometimes talks about RDNA2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Officially least sunny location -Ronskistats
I steer clear of Asus / Gigabyte and MSI for AMD Cards as they are usually massively overpriced, have worse coolers than the other partners, and are generally rubbish..

Sapphire > Powercolor > XFX > ASrock > HIS > Asus > Gigabyte > MSI in that order for me personally.

Aligning of the planets for me here. Second it through experience not vapour opinion.

Caporegime
I'm not paying 700 for a gpu.

If that's cheapest we get. I'm getting an xbox.

If gpus are going to be out of stock and these ridiculous prices going to see more mid range people just bailing on the while thing

Means I'd need to spend about 1000-1500 to bring my pc up to xbox specs. Sorry, but that's not worth it

Caporegime
Looking at Ryzen 5000 - here in Portugal if you swapped the $ for a € - like the 5900x was launched for $549 and its on sale here for €549 - with the 6800xt launching for $649 - I am expecting the same trend here. Which would work out as normally here its convert from USD to EUR + +/- 20% and you're there.

Although its lucky here that the demand doesn't result in scalpers or suppliers pushing the RRP.

Associate
I'm not paying 700 for a gpu.

If that's cheapest we get. I'm getting an xbox.

If gpus are going to be out of stock and these ridiculous prices going to see more mid range people just bailing on the while thing

Means I'd need to spend about 1000-1500 to bring my pc up to xbox specs. Sorry, but that's not worth it

I probably wouldn't take a sample of 1 listing as entirely indicative, especially just before what's likely to be a massively oversubscribed launch.

Caporegime
I probably wouldn't take a sample of 1 listing as entirely indicative, especially just before what's likely to be a massively oversubscribed launch.

Yeah I hope that's inflated.
700 is too much. If I think what else I can spend 700 on.

I think I spent a couple of hundred on my 1070
Usually I go second hand. But prices just aren't worth that now

Associate
Give it a week and 2nd hand prices will fall again as more cards are being sold by those who were able to buy the new AMD cards.

I have a cap of £700 for an AIB 6800XT. If I don't get one then I'm buying 2nd hand 2080S/Ti

Associate
Uhh it's so exciting, can't wait to not be able to spend a stupid amount of money on a gpu because there are none in stock. Imagine 10 years ago saying you had £700 to give to a company but they had no stock. Worlds gone mad. I hope its all wrong my 980ti is on its knees.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom