• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

30xx Series Founders Edition

Associate
Great thanks
No, Bitspower, Byski, alphacool etc all have one. Varying stages of release and some on pre-order only. Can actually preorder the 3080 FE block on OCUK from Alpahcool for £130: https://www.overclockers.co.uk/Alph...medium=referral&utm_campaign=affiliategateway

Corsair also have an FE block released but its only been going up on their US store, as far as I know its not made it to Europe yet. Waiting on the Alphacool block myself, looks solid and comes with a backplate for a very reasonable all in price. I like Alphacool plating too, never had one lose any nickel which is more than I can say for EK... My 10 series FE blocks look terrible the nickel has worn through around some of the o-rings around the screws where some of the water flow "short cuts" from inlet to outlet between the block base and the plexi cover. Had the bases replaced under warranty once but they're out of warranty now and its happened again.

Back
Top Bottom