• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

30xx Series Founders Edition

Man of Honour
must have been a smaller batch of 3070's for them to go that quick compared to last time. congrats to whoever got one they are great cards :)

Annoyingly I checked like 1 minute before the drop, then ~5 minutes later and literally went out of stock as I was clicking through :s

Soldato
There must be plenty of stock now of 3090 FE given you can add 2 to your basket and they have been up for sale a while.

If you look at the FE backorder at the same place they seem to be getting in as many 3090's as they do 3080s' if not more. Indicates that the full cores on 3090 yields are actually okay so milking it before they need to put it in the 3080Ti. That combined with the price. Most people can build entrie systems for that price.

Associate
If you look at the FE backorder at the same place they seem to be getting in as many 3090's as they do 3080s' if not more. Indicates that the full cores on 3090 yields are actually okay so milking it before they need to put it in the 3080Ti. That combined with the price. Most people can build entrie systems for that price.
Or before Radeon releases :s

Soldato
Congrats, glad you got one, as I know you wanted one since release.
Just need the 3080 to drop now please.

Fingers crossed mate! I've got friends still trying since launch as well.
The stock situation is dire, but I'm glad it seems they had a bigger restock today.

40 mins after getting mine, the site was still showing 3090's left

Soldato
Happy to have picked up a 3070 FE. It was that or a 6800/6800XT, which would have been overkill for my 60hz panel anyway. I also have a feeling the nvidia reference boards will be better quality than the AMD ones.

Soldato
Happy to have picked up a 3070 FE. It was that or a 6800/6800XT, which would have been overkill for my 60hz panel anyway. I also have a feeling the nvidia reference boards will be better quality than the AMD ones.

AMD's recent Reference PCB boards have actually been pretty solid. there most recent models like 5700XT had one of the best boards and AIB's downgrounded to save money, likewise for the Radeon VII, both over specced. That said, can't go wrong with 3070FE at all, looks to be a very nice card.

Back
Top Bottom