• Digital Only Version

Votes: 173 16.3%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 661 62.2%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 228 21.5%

• Total voters
Associate
yeah there is no way Amazon sold out...the site didnt work...and my shopping list, which was functional never showed any stock with constant refreshing.

Soldato
I got one through Game in the end but I assume it’s December delivery. I did have to buy an expensive t shirt though unfortunately as they weren’t allowing you to only buy the console...

Now I have an order with Curry’s from 6am and Game so hopefully I will get at least one before the end of the year. If I ultimately get two I will list one here on MM for RRP.

fez

fez

Caporegime
How does a bot work, what do they actually do?

They essentially behave like a human would but much faster. Consider trying to add 20 numbers together that are between one and 10. You can do that easily but it might take you 30s. A machine can do that in a fraction of a fration of a ms.

They are programmed to follow the checkout process on these websites in as little time as possible thus beating people to the punch.

Soldato
They essentially behave like a human would but much faster. Consider trying to add 20 numbers together that are between one and 10. You can do that easily but it might take you 30s. A machine can do that in a fraction of a fration of a ms.

They are programmed to follow the checkout process on these websites in as little time as possible thus beating people to the punch.

Thanks, do they check every website or can they only do the process on one at a time?

Back
Top Bottom