• Digital Only Version

Votes: 173 16.2%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 663 62.3%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 229 21.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
Not really, some of us have kids. So say 3 kids plus one adult. Thats 4 consoles needed. So say you buy 4 on very and then 4 on currys etc etc. Can't be stopped
One per cardholder address on launch. Done. Fine some will get it sent to parents, grandparents etc, but just make touting awkward. It is not in Sony's interest to have stock sat in someone's lounge waiting to be sold on eBay for twice RRP.

Associate
Associate
One per cardholder address on launch. Done. Fine some will get it sent to parents, grandparents etc, but just make touting awkward. It is not in Sony's interest to have stock sat in someone's lounge waiting to be sold on eBay for twice RRP.

They are sales. It is not upto Sony or Microsoft to police where consoles go, that is down to the reseller.

Associate
Make me angry them people selling PS5 on ebay , i placed a bit for £650 including extra controller and game and 30 mins later it was over £1000
There's a few people making high bids to then ghost them lol.

Trying to give them some karma....

I've read about people arranging to meet them, and not showing up etc. Honestly it's only a matter of time before we hear a story of someone in this country getting attacked.

There was a guy in the states set up and attacked as he was scalping.

Soldato
I have to say I'm absolutely delighted with the package Sony have put together here.

Tonight I've Platinum'd Astro's Playroom which is just absolutely terrific as a showcase, especially of that Dual Sense controller, it's honestly pretty revolutionary. Plus what a nostalgia trip/trip down memory lane that really is :D

Played the opening of Demon Souls, astounding beautiful and so nice to play in performance mode. Will be setting aside some proper time for that.

Spider-Man into played and again, looks fantastic!

Also tried out Bugsnax which does have quite a satisfying gameplay loop from the opening 30 minutes or so that I've played so surprisingly I'll have to get through that too.

Yet to try out my 3D Pulse headset but will do that over the weekend for sure.

Honestly though that controller...wow!!!!

Associate
There's a few people making high bids to then ghost them lol.

Trying to give them some karma....

I've read about people arranging to meet them, and not showing up etc. Honestly it's only a matter of time before we hear a story of someone in this country getting attacked.

There was a guy in the states set up and attacked as he was scalping.

Not surprised tbh, I may have one spare Dec 17th. If I do I will sell for £20 more then the rrp. Just to cover a bit of time. Some people are so greedy.

Associate
Spider-Man into played and again, looks fantastic!

Are you playing in performance or fidelity? 30fps on the PS4 version never bothered me, as it was a pretty solid framerate with good motion blur, just wondering if fidelity looks far better, than the 60fps mode.

Youtube videos is never the same as playing it natively in your own home.

Soldato
Are you playing in performance or fidelity? 30fps on the PS4 version never bothered me, as it was a pretty solid framerate with good motion blur, just wondering if fidelity looks far better, than the 60fps mode.

Youtube videos is never the same as playing it natively in your own home.

I tried it in Fidelity mode...switched to performance for a bit and you can tell instantly the 60fps is fantastic but then you switch back to Fidelity and it's quite jarring. I am sticking with Fidelity however for it as it does look better and the lighting/ray traced reflections are just superb. If you can avoid switching modes then do that as 30fps was absolutely fine for me on PS4 also.

I done the same thing with Demon Souls, performance mode is definitely where it's at for the game and it looks fantastic. Sure the Fidelity Mode there is proper 4k and you can tell the difference with the slight difference in detail but it's not worth the 30fps sacrifice at all for playing it.

Associate
I tried it in Fidelity mode...switched to performance for a bit and you can tell instantly the 60fps is fantastic but then you switch back to Fidelity and it's quite jarring. I am sticking with Fidelity however for it as it does look better and the lighting/ray traced reflections are just superb. If you can avoid switching modes then do that as 30fps was absolutely fine for me on PS4 also.

I done the same thing with Demon Souls, performance mode is definitely where it's at for the game and it looks fantastic. Sure the Fidelity Mode there is proper 4k and you can tell the difference with the slight difference in detail but it's not worth the 30fps sacrifice at all for playing it.

Yeah from videos it does seem as if Spider Man has a much bigger difference visually between the two modes, than demon souls does.

Back
Top Bottom