• Digital Only Version

Votes: 174 16.3%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 664 62.2%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 230 21.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
Had to purchase another Dualsense - both my controllers have stick drift, one has it in both sticks annoyingly.

45 quid I'd rather have not spent on something like that, but alas, it's either that or lose my rag when playing

Soldato
Had to purchase another Dualsense - both my controllers have stick drift, one has it in both sticks annoyingly.

45 quid I'd rather have not spent on something like that, but alas, it's either that or lose my rag when playing
Mine annoys me until I clean it then I think that maybe I should just buy another one. Getting close to that now. 4 years in November and it has had a ton of use.

Last edited:
Don

Mine annoys me until I clean it then I think that maybe I should just buy another one. Getting close to that now. 4 years in November and it has had a ton of use.

I'm sure our resident fixer could probably have a go at them

(Reminds me one of mine has some very slight drift that probably will get worse)

Associate

Honestly it’s the reason why the Dualsense Edge appealed to me so much. Picked it up when it launched along with 2 spare thumb stick modules and I’ve changed my right stick module once since getting it.

9.99 for the module (when they were on offer) instead of buying a new controller every time has been great so far.

Soldato
Game have a an exclusive steelbook for Silent Hill 2 Remake for anyone mind taking the risk and don't mind Game.

Soldato
Cannot wait for the new Dynasty Warriors - been waiting on a new one for years. Hopefully they'll abandon absolutely everything about the hot turd that is DW9 and go back to its roots.
I enjoy them too, but not sure what else they can do. It is fun starting on with a weak guy then getting to the point where you just slaughter all the opposite team.

Associate
I enjoy them too, but not sure what else they can do. It is fun starting on with a weak guy then getting to the point where you just slaughter all the opposite team.
The trailer looks as though it has some kind of strategy/tactical elements to it with the archers and the charging army which would be a nice change. I'd like to see some of the big 'boss' battles take on more of a proper one-to-one style with a heavier feel to it in terms of blocking, parrying, etc. instead of button mashing. I've been playing through DW8 again over the past few days and smarter AI would be great - noticed in 8 the enemies always seem to make their way directly in front of you which makes for easy pickings.

Associate
Hi guys, was thinking about buying a ps5 console, just checking if theirs anything new coming up this year regarding ps5 pro as I would wait for that, otherwise will buy one now.
Nothing 100% concrete, but seems almost certain the PS5 Pro will be available in Q4 this year. I'd wait a bit longer if I were you ...

Soldato
Ghost recon Wildlands is on sale for under a tenner.

I purchased the free trail version by mistake now it won't let me purchase the game in the sale ?

How can I purchase it before the sale ends ??

Associate
Ghost recon Wildlands is on sale for under a tenner.

I purchased the free trail version by mistake now it won't let me purchase the game in the sale ?

How can I purchase it before the sale ends ??

Feels like Wildlands is bugged on PSN to me. Never played or downloaded it on PS4/5 (only ever played it on PC/Xbox) and cannot buy either the Year 2 Gold or Ultimate Edition. Only get the option to buy the base game. Feel like you'd need to contact they help/support to reset or fix the license issue.

L5vlBICm.png

Back
Top Bottom