• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
@ScottiB Hey! Do you have any info on the watchdog/call of duty codes from buying the 3080s? Will the people who have the invoice saying they will be getting the code actually get them? :D

Associate
Is there a single update on the Inno3D 3080 x4 ichill. Legit had zero update but que orders since launch, Tried calling and got nothing. waited 1hour and 20 minutes to be told, check the forums....... Only gibbo knows apparently. Can someone please ease my mind as OCUK have had 800of my lovely queenies for over 2 months now with Nothing to show for it but a bad attitude when you call. @ScottiB @Gibbo @anyoneone else that works for this mysterious company

Why haven't you been checking the Inno3d thread? Got my iChill X4 this week along with several other people. I agree there was no heads up that it might be coming, just a despatch Email and delivery at 7:00am the morning after.

Associate
You know I thought it was just a crazy anxiety that somehow I could end up going down rather than up the list like some kind of horrible paranoia and yet I receive an email telling me that I've gone from position 11 for the TUF OC to 12, wonderful.

Associate
@ScottiB Hey! Do you have any info on the watchdog/call of duty codes from buying the 3080s? Will the people who have the invoice saying they will be getting the code actually get them? :D
I very much doubt he would have anything to do with those. According to discord, they have run out of codes for watchdogs and have no more, and are not participating in the COD giveaway. so there are no codes to give out for any further dispatches.

Associate
Same as everyone else who pre ordered the 3080 Tuf OC, after always making good progress, even moving 100's of places some weeks, I have moved a whole 11 places from 530 to 519 this week. I'm guessing all the folk who were going to bale have baled, and now we know that the AMD 6800 XT are showing themselves to be a really mixed bag, that the only folk left in the queue are folk who are in for the long run. It would be interesting for the update thread to use actual numbers instead of the vague, OK amounts, small amounts nonsense that we are getting ATM, maybe my idea and OC's idea of OK amounts are different, 11, to me, isn't a large amount and that was the last update we got about a week ago. Told myself that I'd wait until at least the new year, but at this rate moving 11 places a week it will be another year before I get my 3080. There has to be more to this than just supply and demand, I mean we are always told that not many ppl game on PC's these days, I just find it hard to believe that nearly 3 months after these cards were released that there is still this lack of inventory, it doesn't make sense, there has to be something else going on in the background.

Associate
ordered 24th of sept asus no oc 3080 was at queue pos 1569, now at 853 was at 874 last week cancelled cards are going slower the lower in the queue you go.
Nice to have some comms in the thread :) in this for the long run as if i cancel now the other half will spend it on crap

Associate
I went from 14 to 15. I'm willing to wait patiently for my turn but it's absolute BS to have people pushing in :mad:
Probably a return. I think I saw someone here had to return one and was told they would be a priority.

If yours was faulty would you want to go to the back of the queue to get a replacement?

Back
Top Bottom