• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
I'm talking about 3070 here not 3080, we don't have any customers waiting for 3070 TUF OC.

If you want me to send you a 3070 TUF OC instead of the 3080 TUF card that you paid for just let me know your order number ;)[/QUOTE
You're absolutely right, we haven't received any at all and I've just spoken to my Asus account manager and he can't see an ETA, so we are unlikely to get any in the next couple of weeks. We have no idea why.

What I'm going to do on this occasion since we have some available stock is to switch the earliest orders over to the OC variant. I can't do this for everybody unfortunately since there's a cost difference to us and, frankly. we don't have the manpower to manually edit all of the orders.

I don't have full visibility of what's coming, I'm only CC'd on emails from Asus, Gigabyte and MSI because they are also my SI partners.
We're expecting stock from all three next week although I can't be specific about models or quantities because the stock isn't at the distributors yet, I just know that stock has arrived in the hubs.

Thank you for having the time to respond to us. I wonder if you have any information regarding the KFA2 stock as I cannot seem to find any information on it? In particular, the 3070SG model. Thank you in advance.

Associate
I don't have full visibility of what's coming, I'm only CC'd on emails from Asus, Gigabyte and MSI because they are also my SI partners.
We're expecting stock from all three next week although I can't be specific about models or quantities because the stock isn't at the distributors yet, I just know that stock has arrived in the hubs.

Have you heard anything about KFa2? I'm at No 9 for the 3080 SG and I'm seeing other vendors get a trickle of stock here and there.

Associate
Probably a return. I think I saw someone here had to return one and was told they would be a priority.

If yours was faulty would you want to go to the back of the queue to get a replacement?
Perhaps you're right. I suppose in any case 1 position is unlikely to change the date I get it.

Associate
@ScottiB Hey! Do you have any info on the watchdog/call of duty codes from buying the 3080s? Will the people who have the invoice saying they will be getting the code actually get them? :D

You'll be better off asking Nvidia directly once you have the card in your hands...

There were a few posts in this group about that a couple of days ago.

The promotion has officially ended, but someone was able to get a code from Nvidia and redeem it, after providing proof of purchase (final invoice sent at the point of shipping).

Associate
MSI 3080 Ventus OC
Ordered - 09/17
10/02 - 495
10/08 - 424
10/14 - 412
10/23 - 389
10/30 - 376
11/06 - 348
11/13 - 261
11/20 - 249
11/27 - 236
12/04 - 231

I'm really annoyed with the lack of news coming from MSI. At this point I'm better off getting a 3090 than getting a 3080. Which I will be doing with the next one that drops.

Associate
queueue.png

:(

OcUK Systems
OcUK Staff
@ScottiB

Any news on aorus 3080 xtreme or just gigabyte shipments in general
I'm at #10 and just trying to gauge if to buy a card to tie me over Christmas, its been 2 odd months with out a rig and its killing me :(

Appreciate it may not be the news one wants to hear!

Please and thank you sir!

Associate
Whats the crack with the ROG strix 3080 OC? I thought the oc models were being "Prioritised"...? I dont see 1-2 over a week and a half being "prioritised".

Also, why are people that are doing "raffles" of machines and cards getting favoured for stock? Is there something I'm missing here? :confused:

OcUK Systems
OcUK Staff
@ScottiB Hey! Do you have any info on the watchdog/call of duty codes from buying the 3080s? Will the people who have the invoice saying they will be getting the code actually get them? :D
If you've got a card from us from that you ordered early on message/call us and we'll see what we can do. After a lot of moaning on our side Nvidia have just sent us some spare but they are only redeemable until the end of this month so we aren't going to add them to every order because you need the hardware to redeem it.

Last edited:
Associate
Gigabyte Gaming OC 55 - 45. If 45 don't land for Tuesday I am cancelling and will make do with the 3070 FE I got elsewhere for CP2077 and will be like so many others who won't be buying a single thing from OCUK in the future @ScottiB seeing as you know about Gigabyte what are my chances with stuff landing next week? Do I have an "ok" amount of luck with this>?

Back
Top Bottom