*** Cyberpunk 2077 ***

Soldato
What a load of dump. Why create a fantastic looks game than switch things off??
Maybe the update done it, and maybe not meant to have, or the settings are all correct, and were just thinking it looks worse, placebo effect :), not seen others mention it, only you and me so far, but im very picky and ocd over things like this.

Associate
Numerous small little glitches, though my 3 favourite so far is a main character go through his cutscene with his gun stuck through his head, and my character doing T pose on motorcycle utterly starkers from the waist down while driving at 150 downtown.

Soldato
Maybe the update done it, and maybe not meant to have, or the settings are all correct, and were just thinking it looks worse, placebo effect :), not seen others mention it, only you and me so far, but im very picky and ocd over things like this.
Comparing two images it appears to be the lighting and reflections that have been dumbed down quite a lot. This makes everything have less depth IMO

Pre-patch
L8LFSWO.jpg

Post-patch
CQrgPeN.jpg

Soldato
Yeh, its naughty if they have done something like that, deffo better before update.
Is it possible to revert to pre patch somehow in Steam? Im sure they have changed it, it looks different now and have weird glitches with smoke.
Might request a refund until its patched hopefully back to how it was.
Earlier it was a jaw dropping game, now im looking for bugs/problems and the lighting just looks a bit flat compared to before

Associate
What a lol, stuff just floats around in air sometimes.
During talking/ cutscenes NPCs just randomly appear and glitch through eachother.

During a fist fight in one part I managed to punch someone through a closed door. Then they just walked back in.

Also was really disappointed to not be able to close a door in a toilet cubicle to hide a body. Then I remember it was pointless as most NPC guards/crew don't move around that much at all in hostile areas.

After another cutscene my gun was invisible just see the shape of my hand holding it out of the vehicle.

Changed t-shirt and it glitched my trousers so even equipped I was wearing nothing .only resolved by swapping to a different pair and back.
Enjoying the game but just so much random stuff wrong it's breaking it for me.

Johnny has a smoke(I really should have resized them photos)Example of floating stuff
WqkUnkm.jpg

OrTKlex.jpeg

Last edited:
Soldato
Just ventured out to the badlands, the new patch is allowing me to play in Ultra now screen space Psycho setting, DLSS quality, looks absoloutely incredible.

No RT, looks good enough without!

Associate
Reddit is tearing this part, Played a few more hours I'm starting to see cracks, the AI is dead for the NPCs, the traffic is all smoke and mirrors (can watch 6+ cars travel towards you in the distance, only to watch them vanish before they get to you lol)

Think i'll just follow the main story and leave it be, open world wise this seems to be lacking.

Back
Top Bottom