• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

30xx Series Founders Edition

Soldato
Yep. Last time I at least got one in my cart.

I clicked within a second of the alert, did captcha first time, gone already.

At least we've had drops two consecutive weeks...

Soldato
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!!!!!

i was only on pc 5 mins, 3090 FE alert pops up so i started refreshing for the chance, and it appeared.

Then was no add to basket and thought crazy as I did captcha in 6 seconds, kept refreshing and button appeared.

crazy feeling never felt so good for spending £650.

Caporegime
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!!!!!

i was only on pc 5 mins, 3090 FE alert pops up so i started refreshing for the chance, and it appeared.

Then was no add to basket and thought crazy as I did captcha in 6 seconds, kept refreshing and button appeared.

crazy feeling never felt so good for spending £650.

Nice one.

A2B

A2B

Associate
Yep. Last time I at least got one in my cart.

I clicked within a second of the alert, did captcha first time, gone already.

At least we've had drops two consecutive weeks...

Same, got the buy button but couldn't add to basket. ridiculous now. well I was right there was a 3080 drop this week, but either all were botted, or they had a miniscule amount this time.

Raz

Raz

Soldato
Had a notification about 10 minutes ago, none in stock...tried to add a couple of times and it went through...in my haste made some mistakes, had to restart but it seems my order went through. Expected delivery tomorrow...not sure if it does this only to cancel later but we'll see.

Bad timing for me as I had to sell some parts of my pc, but huh....got one fairly quickly (3080 FE - IF it went through properly)...

Associate
Can I ask how you guys received an alert so quickly?

I have Distill setup to check every 5 seconds against the Nvidia site, but nothing came through. :(

Raz

Raz

Soldato
Can I ask how you guys received an alert so quickly?

I have Distill setup to check every 5 seconds against the Nvidia site, but nothing came through. :(

Discord. I saw it about 5 minutes after I got it. I think the seller has some system to release a couple every few minutes or something.

Back
Top Bottom