******Official Star Citizen / Squadron 42 Thread******

Soldato
Ignore Noobifier for anything. He has such a chip on shoulder and talks some right rubbish in Spectrum or rude to people who don't agree with his view. The new ISC shows some good tech improvement for SC and their planets. Looks like it could be used well for the road system in future when there are secondary cities on planets and similar.

Soldato
Ignore Noobifier for anything. He has such a chip on shoulder and talks some right rubbish in Spectrum or rude to people who don't agree with his view. The new ISC shows some good tech improvement for SC and their planets. Looks like it could be used well for the road system in future when there are secondary cities on planets and similar.
No his fine.

This is news to me

Soldato
No experience of interacting with him but I enjoy his star citizen news videos... short and to the point, mostly factual with little opinion added for the most part. They are a very convenient way to keep up to date with the development for me personally, especially his run downs of the longer livestreams/videos etc.

Caporegime
3.12.1 PTU is available to all backers BTW.

I haven't played for a while. Is it more stable? Have they made the combat and flight fun?

Additional: I believe because of Boundary Chris Roberts will make more delays by trying to copy the zero G FPS combat.

I haven't played for a while. Is it more stable? Have they made the combat and flight fun?

Only you can know that, i think it is, you might not, you have to try it out and decide.

Back
Top Bottom