Soldato

Two of these were outstanding! Don't know whether setup or genuine.

A bit of stalking and one of them was on X-Factor and found this vid - bit heavy on the music, but his voice, wow!

Last edited:
Man of Honour
[video allegedly of random strangers in the street singing]
Two of these were outstanding! Don't know whether setup or genuine.

My money's on genuine (though maybe not in genuine proportions, i.e. the person making the video might have used some clips but not others). There's a big difference in singing between someone who can sing to any extent and the large majority of people. Someone I used to work with refused to do karaoke. The reason why was that they could sing and didn't want to make everyone else look bad. The reasonableness of their decision became abundantly clear when they did sing at a karaoke thing. Dropping a sober pro footballer into a bunch of drunks having a laugh incompetently kicking a ball around and pretending it's football doesn't work. Both can be fun, but they're incompatible.

Last edited:
Capodecina
Soldato
My money's on genuine (though maybe not in genuine proportions, i.e. the person making the video might have used some clips but not others). There's a big difference in singing between someone who can sing to any extent and the large majority of people. Someone I used to work with refused to do karaoke. The reason why was that they could sing and didn't want to make everyone else look bad. The reasonableness of their decision became abundantly clear when they did sing at a karaoke thing. Dropping a sober pro footballer into a bunch of drunks having a laugh incompetently kicking a ball around and pretending it's football doesn't work. Both can be fun, but they're incompatible.

Probably not a setup, no. The added irony is that some people who can sing really well don't actually know they can until other people point it out.

Soldato
looks like the two obviously practiced/trained singers (that are in the thumbnail) were recorded in the same train/tube? station, that's a bit of a coincidence :p

e:actually, maybe not the same place!

Man of Honour
looks like the two obviously practiced/trained singers (that are in the thumbnail) were recorded in the same train/tube? station, that's a bit of a coincidence :p

e:actually, maybe not the same place!

Not much of a coincidence even if it was the same tube station. A tube station would be a good place for what he was doing, thanks to the high throughput of people.

Soldato
yeah true - my suspicious mind was thinking he was at a station on a day x factor auditions or something was on nearby

here's the other good singer from the video...on Ellen!

Caporegime
:D :D

I thought all the swearing was bleeped out but it's not so linky removed. Just lookup Kitboga on YT. Plenty to choose from. :D

Last edited:
Man of Honour
A lockpicking expert managed to open a gun (not very) safe with a fork. People jokingly challenged them to open a gun safe with a spoon.

Challenge accepted.

EDIT: I'm liking this channel a lot. They're obviously very skilled and knowledgeable, so they can open well made locks with appropriate tools...and open common locks with all sorts of things. Like using a Lego astronaut to defeat a lock (very badly) designed to secure a semiautomatic rifle.

Last edited:

NVP

NVP

Soldato

Probably one of the funniest things I've ever watched hahahaha completely unexpected gem!! Had me in stitches all the way through :)

Back
Top Bottom