LG 27GP950

Associate
LG UltraGear 27GP950 4K 160Hz HDMI 2.1

going to replace the other one has there been any updates for this on dates or are we looking at close to xmas time for this one

Associate
Same here. I will wait for this last drop of 27GN950 stock at the end February. If no joy then I will cancel my preorder for 27GN950 and make one for this once OCUK starts taking them.

Man of Honour
If I remember I read it in one of the articles when the monitor was announced at ces 2021.

Might be me miss understanding.
ah ok. i'm not aware of any changes and would be very surprised if they changed the panel or had cause to. I suspect it will be a connection update only, hence the very similar model name too

Associate
OCUK will you provide an heads up when you ready for this monitor to go on sale.

Hoping I can grab on on release.
Obviously not OCUK. But I was looking up a release date, and all the sites and articles have said April 2021. So my bet is near the end of March we should hear something. Just to note, the previous model LG 27GN950 (predecessor to this threads modal) has had issues with supply. There are people (myself included) still waiting on updates for that model, there was a shipment due the second week of March, but nothing has been heard yet.

Back
Top Bottom