Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Soldato
Ahh, haven't tried that.

An unrelated issue and it seems to be with the game but it seems every 1 out of 3 attempts I i load the game it loads in 50% resolution. Minor complaint but its annoying

Soldato
This also adds lag, as it puts a layer of filters over the game while it's running, hence "a few frames". I used to have it running while playing red dead, but when it was dropping 5 frames while also running a reshade, I just turned off the geforce experience filters instead :)

I seem to loose a lot more than 5 frames, maybe it's a percentage, I turned off the filters and my fps went from around 170 to 200. Sadly I don't think I could play without them now. Visibility and look of the game is so much better. Standard looks a foggy dull mess.

My frame rate is still all over the place sadly, some games my fps can drop below 100 and it stutters like crazy, but then I should next game it was over 160 again, without a restart or anything.

Soldato
I seem to loose a lot more than 5 frames, maybe it's a percentage, I turned off the filters and my fps went from around 170 to 200. Sadly I don't think I could play without them now. Visibility and look of the game is so much better. Standard looks a foggy dull mess.

My frame rate is still all over the place sadly, some games my fps can drop below 100 and it stutters like crazy, but then I should next game it was over 160 again, without a restart or anything.

I had similar where I would lose up to about 20% of my frame rate just switching it on. Nvidia chat helped me resolve it (Now lose about 5-6fps when I have it on)

This is what I done:

Added game to program settings in NVCP then set power management to prefer maximum performance.
They also requested I set max frame rate to 1000.

Then in global settings set the following:

• Ambient Occlusion – Off
• Triple buffering – off
• Threaded optimization - ON
• Vertical Sync – Off

Then in Help menu on NVCP, Enable debug mode.

Go to windows settings->System-> Display-> Graphics settings

Switch Hardware accelerated GPU Scheduling ON.

Reboot

Caporegime
Just came across three cheaters in one round, one called Wikd another USNavy026 :mad:. Both of them using ESP (No UAV or Heart Monitor). Jumped off a block of flats, dropped a mine, guy walked over it, I ran through two buildings, around a corner, then hid behind a barrel in a garage. He went through both buildings, straight into the garage, bang instant death.

Last edited:
Associate
Anyone seem to be getting micro stutters?

I have no issues with fps dropping, cpu/gpu times are around 6 - 4 for each. Ping is low around 30ms, just the last few days seems quite bad.

Soldato
I had similar where I would lose up to about 20% of my frame rate just switching it on. Nvidia chat helped me resolve it (Now lose about 5-6fps when I have it on)

This is what I done:

Added game to program settings in NVCP then set power management to prefer maximum performance.
They also requested I set max frame rate to 1000.

Then in global settings set the following:

• Ambient Occlusion – Off
• Triple buffering – off
• Threaded optimization - ON
• Vertical Sync – Off

Then in Help menu on NVCP, Enable debug mode.

Go to windows settings->System-> Display-> Graphics settings

Switch Hardware accelerated GPU Scheduling ON.

Reboot

Thanks, I will try this.

Caporegime
Another cheater next round!

grrrr.jpg

Soldato
A friend sent me a link to a website when warzone first came out which was for buying cheats. At that point, they already had 60k+ users for warzone and counting. Who knows how many now, can't even remember the name of the place.

Soldato
Not noticed any lag being added by filters myself - I find COD has a (small but) noticeable amount of input lag regardless of settings. The filters do have an FPS hit though but my settings at 3840x1600 mean I am at 116 fps the majority of the time anway.

As for the filters themselves I am using the Details, Color and Brightness/Contrast ones from some guide online, definitely improves visibility for me :)

Soldato
I've seen someone mention a clarity filter. I've not noticed this before. I uninstalled GFE as some folk said it gave a hit to performance even just being installed. Never noticed a difference to be honest.
I noticed they have added dynamic resolution to the graphics settings so you can then set a target fps if you want. I assume the game will then adjust to maintain that frame rate. Hopefully DLSS isn't too far off if thats the case.

Soldato
Debug mode will causes your clocks to run at a lower frequency, feels like it disables GPU Boost.
I think it reverts after a reboot?
Edit: It must have reverted when I done a clean install of drivers.
I think it was the final step that actually sorted it for me which was enabling hardware accelerated GPU scheduling.

Last edited:
Soldato
Sadly the changes didn't help for me, the fps stayed the same with filters on. I still get drops and stutter after a couple of games.

I blame the last windows update. I'm tempted to re-install the game or do a complete re-install OS and all.

Soldato
Did you try setting the VideoMemoryScale to 0.65? I'm sure there's some bug in there somewhere as it still hits 7.5GB VMEM with that setting but I don't get the FPS drops after a few games in a row. I would try the 457.30 drivers myself too as they were ones that specifically address perf issues on Ampere but I have had just one crash in Season 2 so far so I do not want to change anything to much :p

Caporegime
Another cheater using Aimbot and ESP, laser beamed me multiple times across the map with an assault rifle. At one point I hid on a roof, his mates came through, they jumped off, and he did a straight 360 swivel and bang.....DennZ#7730342

dennz.jpg

Starting to become a chore to play now, cheating is out of control

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom