Sasha Johnson shot in the head?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
Never understood that defund the police bit.

If we defunded them, what would we do for law and order in the UK?

Lynch mobs and justice by consensus, obviously. Just take a look at left wing social media and cancel culture to see the world they want.

I found this article about her, don't know how accurate it is but she sounds like a Marxist black supremacist more than anything.
https://www.cnsnews.com/index.php/b...-sasha-johnson-calls-revolution-fk-police-end

I don't know how anyone can argue that capitalism is racist, capitalism generally hires the best person for the job and is blind to factors such as race, it's the radical left who are creating a culture whereby race is factored into every decision. They're creating the problem they're trying to solve by wanting to tear everything down.

That said, nobody should be physically attacked for their beliefs no matter how awful they are.

Man of Honour
Wow
You honestly don't believe that black lives matter just as much as white lives :eek:

That isn’t exactly what he said, and he added that no one deserves to be shot in the head.

No, it's London. That's fairly normal for London, isn't it?

No, it’s not normal, but gun crime does occur in Peckham, and Harlesden too, rightly or wrongly it’s usually blamed on the demographic.

There's always been some marginal amount of gun crime here, it's not a rationale for giving everyone else guns as I assume will be an argument at some point in this thread.

It's impossible to eliminate anything when there's a demand for it as even if we had an apparently impenetrable restriction on firearms moving in/out of the country, the human element in government/law enforcement/shipping/warehousing and such means it's always porous to some degree as people can be blackmailed or paid off.

On to the actual shooting itself though, I sincerely hope that it wasn't targeted because that just creates a huge unavoidable mess. For the moment at least it does just seem to be Peckham doing Peckham things.

Unfortunately you’re probably right about Peckham people doing Peckham things.
The police suggest that she wasn’t targeted, if that’s true it may have just been a rude boy showing off his gun, and firing it in no particular direction, or maybe a disgruntled wannabe party crasher who was refused entry, and showed his ire by shooting the woman he mistakenly believed had barred his entry.

Man of Honour
Hey, I'm not saying whether it's the right approach or not, I'm simply explaining what the term actually means and what the motives behind it are. I can't control if people keep themselves properly informed or not.
I know it's not your term :)

As far as the BLM slogan is concerned then it shows how poor their political savvy is. The problem is not due to people not keeping themselves informed. The problem is the inability of the political movement (BLM in this case) getting their case across by using slogans that don't reflect what they intend. That's BLM's fault, not the fault of the person hearing their message.

Caporegime
Sometimes it's hard to come up with a catchy slogan for complex issues that distils it all down.

How do you get over that you want to spent less on US police buying military style equipment and more on social care?

Soldato
She looks like a black supremacist to me. No loss
What? I mean, I don't like or agree with her at all but she doesn't deserve to be shot in the head. She's still a human being and has kids who are probably traumatised and wondering if they'll see their mum again right now.

Bit worrying that people are quite happy for harm to come to their "opponents" these days. Rampant tribalism does nobody any favours.

Caporegime
No, it's London. That's fairly normal for London, isn't it?

"When something happens in SE London, nothing happens"

Seriously though, while it's probably a bit dodgier than anywhere in Cornwall this sort of thing is still relatively rare enough, at least as a result of a shooting. It's not exactly South Central LA or Compton!

Interestingly there is a lot of commentary from activist types about death threats she's had and this somehow being a result of her activism (or in her case quite open racism tbh..). that's still to be seen, while it's possible this was some racist/white supremacist attacker the fact that it happened at 3am in Peckham also makes it being gang-related rather likely!

What? I mean, I don't like or agree with her at all but she doesn't deserve to be shot in the head. She's still a human being and has kids who are probably traumatised and wondering if they'll see their mum again right now.

Bit worrying that people are quite happy for harm to come to their "opponents" these days. Rampant tribalism does nobody any favours.

Yup that's true too, she might be a nasty racist but that doesn't mean she deserves to be shot. I know ANTIFA and some BLM types go in for the argument that racists should be physically attacked and she certainly does seem to be one but that's no need for others to lower themselves to that level here.

Soldato
oh-no-anyway.gif

NVP

NVP

Soldato
Being investigated by operation trident - do we think that's because it is gang related or because it is simply a prominent shooting?

NVP

NVP

Soldato
Well their remit is both so it could be either, but I wouldn't be surprised to hear that she was linked with gangs if she is 'black power' and resides areas replete with gangs.
She may not be directly linked with gangs as this happened during a house party where there were many in attendance. Could have simply run her mouth to the wrong person.

Soldato
She may not be directly linked with gangs as this happened during a house party where there were many in attendance. Could have simply run her mouth to the wrong person.
Quite likely, she seems to be very outspoken. I'd not really looked her up before.

Talk to and "disrespect" a "rude boy" like that and I think you're going to get comeback.

Hopefully she recovers and reflects on her attitude if that's what kicked this off. Fingers crossed they catch the perp as well. Yikes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom