Sasha Johnson shot in the head?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
but I take a vestige of comfort in the hope that no matter WHY the verdammt Labour Party give Ms. Abbott free reign to spout her nonsense, hopefully there’ll always be sufficient prospective voters with enough intelligence to keep Labour in the wilderness when they hear or read what she comes out with.

With Boris as PM and the bunch of clowns in the current cabinet, I think your vestige of comfort over the intelligence of the average voter to not vote in people who spout utter nonsense is a little misplaced...

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

Ah, another “mostly peaceful protest” like after the Duggan shooting where the locals burned and looted their own community to signal their displeasure with the authorities?

I don't think it will be peaceful.

Caporegime
With Boris as PM and the bunch of clowns in the current cabinet, I think your vestige of comfort over the intelligence of the average voter to not vote in people who spout utter nonsense is a little misplaced...
Atm it's clowns vs clowns. Had there been a competent opposition perhaps the Tories wouldn't have had such an easy ride.

To that end, I wouldn't mourn the death of Labour were it to happen. Maybe from the ashes a credible opposition can arise, one that can start a conversation about ditching FPTP for a start... and one that isn't desperate to appease the Facebook/Twitter crowd with meaningless SJW soundbites. Labour turned a lot of people off with their identity politics/victimhood culture. Esp when it turns out that's the only idea a lot of their more vocal MPs have (Abbott et al).

Soldato
Had to look her up. She seems to like dressing up as Jeu Guevara....

So basically a BLM "activist" got shot by a black gang member. Not sure where this is going tbh. White people's fault?

Soldato
Had to look her up. She seems to like dressing up as Jeu Guevara....

So basically a BLM "activist" got shot by a black gang member. Not sure where this is going tbh. White people's fault?
'Depends if' the establishment is the reason why Peckham is composed of ghettos where gang culture breads, and if the establishment that put that structure in place is mostly white. See, Brixton subterranean dorms etc.

The white people blame is a combination of action that caused the root cause and inaction to remediate the root cause. White people is the word they use to trigger the conversation I guess. I find the whole topic quite interesting but it is a hard issue to be in the middle of, as you get hate from both sides :p

fez

fez

Caporegime
White people is the word they use to trigger the conversation I guess. I find the whole topic quite interesting but it is a hard issue to be in the middle of, as you get hate from both sides :p

Why though? All it does is gets the wrong people involved and gets everyones back up. Its not white people vs black people, its rich people vs poor people. Bringing race into everything at the first chance doesn't help anyone.

I have no idea why anyone thinks that black people are going to have as much wealth or power as the massively dominant domestic white population anyway. Wealth doesn't come out of nowhere, its a complex subject and you don't come into this life with £0 to your name. In almost any country, the people who have been in charge of the country for the past 100 years will be massively more wealthy than any small ethnic minority.

Caporegime
I'm sorry? what military hardware?

A few example:

* Heckler & Koch MP5 (submachine gun)
* Heckler & Koch G36 (assault rifle, originally created for the German army)
* Heckler & Koch G (military sniper rifle)
* Heckler & Koch 417 Marksman Rifle (military sniper rifle)
* Heckler & Koch HK69A1 (40mm grenade launcher)
* Heckler & Koch 53 (assault rifle)
* LMT Defender (assault rifle)

This list is not exhaustive.

Soldato
Why though? All it does is gets the wrong people involved and gets everyones back up. Its not white people vs black people, its rich people vs poor people. Bringing race into everything at the first chance doesn't help anyone.

I have no idea why anyone thinks that black people are going to have as much wealth or power as the massively dominant domestic white population anyway. Wealth doesn't come out of nowhere, its a complex subject and you don't come into this life with £0 to your name. In almost any country, the people who have been in charge of the country for the past 100 years will be massively more wealthy than any small ethnic minority.
It is interesting because people say things like your second paragraph.

Soldato

Some minorities do better than the 'white British' population already, it is an unwelcome stat for the perpetually outraged so they just gloss over it.

Caporegime
A few example:

Makes me feel safer knowing our police can call on that level of smoke when needed

Soldato
A few example:

That's mainly for armed response, surely. How do people propose we deal with terrorists and armed, dangerous criminals, harsh language?

Soldato
A few example:

That's not the "excess military hardware" being referred to originally though, they're purchased by the police for a specific purpose. The surplus equipment supplied to US police agencies in the past has come direct from the military and includes a lot more than some semi-auto only carbines, which is how they end up with small-town rural police departments suddenly having a tactical team and MRAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom