• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Rtx 3080 ti forum codes?

Associate
Ooh, that was barbed :p

I mean it's like, save some for the rest of us, ya know. Same message to scalpers and miners. These people are sitting with cards to spare while people like me are struggling for any kind of decent up to date card.

Like I said I would probably end up giving it to my kid

That's fair enough

Last edited by a moderator:
Associate
OP
So am I. Everything is on low-medium graphics. I have had to give up streaming because I my rig can't handle it. My rig is coming up 8 years old. it's done. Outdated for the kind of games I play.

There's been plenty of 3070s floating about on deals and in the members market. My m8 got one yesterday.

If you need a whole new pc there's always the option of a prebuilds with a decent gfx card in.

Associate
I mean it's like, save some for the rest of us, ya know. Same message to scalpers and miners. These people are sitting with cards to spare while people like me are struggling for any kind of decent up to date card.

well if he bought his first card from here, he wont be allowed another ;)
anyway instead of being salty, join a stock checker discord and setup founders alerts. you will very likely grab whichever card you want.

Back
Top Bottom