SSUPD MeshLicious (from the makers of the FormD T1)

Associate
I'd love to get one of these in white and do a custom loop but the location of the pump/res would be quite problematic.
Optimum tech did it just fine

GAOzt7QhUyCqmtVP6Mdqaawmv-khZlfPXjHIIq4rEj4.jpg

Associate
Yeah I saw this. I think because it uses a 3080 FE the length of the graphics card becomes a non issue and there's room in the top for the pump and res.

Im considering doing a custom loop in mine as I have all the bits, 280mm rad, EK CPU block, EK Quantum block for my 3090 and a Corsair XD3 pump res. Just need to mock it up and see if it would all fit. But the temps I have at the moment are pretty decent so I’m in no rush to change.

I did see that iceman have just made and external pump res combo that looks fantastic and would solve all issues

Soldato
I'm about to buy one of these to do a build and saw the thread on this. I want the PCIE4.0 but OCUK are out of stock, so I'll have to get a 3.0 and the separate 4.0 riser.

Just a heads up for some, you can download an STL file, and have it 3D printed.

1) 92mm fan for the top of the case, designed for the 92mm slimline (15mm) Noctua chromax fan. Here
2) Feet and other bits are on the SSUPD website. Here
3) If you navigate to Etsy, and search for Meshlicious, there's a chap who 3D prints parts and sends them, including the rear PCIE braket kit with mounting for 40mm or 60mm fans. Here

He does feet, replacement clips and stuff. Just thought I'd chip in to help fellow owners.

Soldato
Yeah, same guy I linked too above. I think I prefer the feet from the SSUPD site though, and they have different kinds.

I'm really torn between black or white.

Black:
Can probably hide cables better, as they will stand out less
More subtle
Show up the dust more

White:
Less showing of dust
cables and other internals will show more

Decisions, decisions!

Soldato
Is there any way to route tubing outside of the case to run an external radiator? Was thinking of keeping the internal rad free with decent fans instead and having an external big rad to do all the work.

Soldato
I've been reading/watching a lot of reviews of this case over the last few days and I think this is the first time in a while that a new case has come out which I think will tempt me from my Bitfenix prodigy (which I love for the flat motherboard layout).

I'd like to watercooled a white one with the following parts:

5600x
MSI b550i
2x m.2 NVME (no SSDs)
ASUS 1080ti Strix w/Phanteks Glacier
Snow Silent white ATX PSU

Where the case is situated would mean the graphics card would be on show. Are the side panels interchangeable? I assume the tempered glass version cones with 1 side glass and 1 side mesh? Can they be swapped?

Associate
I've been reading/watching a lot of reviews of this case over the last few days and I think this is the first time in a while that a new case has come out which I think will tempt me from my Bitfenix prodigy (which I love for the flat motherboard layout).

I'd like to watercooled a white one with the following parts:

5600x
MSI b550i
2x m.2 NVME (no SSDs)
ASUS 1080ti Strix w/Phanteks Glacier
Snow Silent white ATX PSU

Where the case is situated would mean the graphics card would be on show. Are the side panels interchangeable? I assume the tempered glass version cones with 1 side glass and 1 side mesh? Can they be swapped?

I think a water cooled set-up in this case would be tricky with an ATX PSU. You are leaving very little room for cable management. However, it is possible to swap the side panels from everything I have seen.

Soldato
I think a water cooled set-up in this case would be tricky with an ATX PSU. You are leaving very little room for cable management. However, it is possible to swap the side panels from everything I have seen.

OK thanks.

Yes I'm a bit concerned about the space, especially around the top where the 24 PIN ATX plugs into the motherboard. I'm hoping fully custom cables will help here.

Soldato
This morning I've ordered the tempered glass white variant, only PCIE 3.0 in stock, so in addition I've also bought the 4.0 cable seperately (All from OCUK) and will swap it over.

I've also ordered an iceman custom reservoir and I plan to do a full waterloop.

I love the NZXT Kraken Z series, and I have one, so I'm also going to butcher that, and use it too.

Associate
This morning I've ordered the tempered glass white variant, only PCIE 3.0 in stock, so in addition I've also bought the 4.0 cable seperately (All from OCUK) and will swap it over.

I've also ordered an iceman custom reservoir and I plan to do a full waterloop.

I love the NZXT Kraken Z series, and I have one, so I'm also going to butcher that, and use it too.
Nice, keep us updated. Been looking to custom watercool mine as I have all the blocks and rads just need a pump res.

Soldato
Nice, keep us updated. Been looking to custom watercool mine as I have all the blocks and rads just need a pump res.

Cheers.

The plan is to get some feet, to lift it a bit, I'm going to use ones from the SSUPD website.

I've taken the tubing and 280mm Rad off my Kraken, I'm going to run custom tubes to a more efficent 280mm rad, possibly Xflow (If it'll fit, I'll measure when I get the case tomorrow) and see if the kraken has enough power to cool the CPU and GPU via the 280mm rad, tubing, blocks and res. If it's not, I'll add a DDC pump to the iceman res to help flow rate. I like the idea of using the Kraken to display the CPU and GPU temp.

Going to try and keep it as minimal as possible, so only m.2 storage.

Build would be:
11700K (Already own)
Asus Z590-i mobo (Need to buy) - Currently my 11700K is housed in a Z490 Gigabyte Aorus Master ATX board, but I have a 10th gen CPU I can put back in that.
980 Pro 1TB (Already own)
970 Evo plus 500GB (Already own)
Kraken( Already own)
Corsair SF750 platnium (Already own)
Custom cables (Need to buy)
EVGA 2080 Super with an alpha block on it. Might keep this on the Gigabyte build and buy 30X0 GPU for this build.
I've got all the other water cooling bits, so we'll see.
Fans, undecided yet.

I'm going to take my time with it, try and do it as neat and smart as possible but I'll keep on adding pics here.

I also want to try and route all the cabling via the central spine to keep it as clean as poss.

Last edited:
Soldato
Cheers.

The plan is to get some feet, to lift it a bit, I'm going to use ones from the SSUPD website.

I've taken the tubing and 280mm Rad off my Kraken, I'm going to run custom tubes to a more efficent 280mm rad, possibly Xflow (If it'll fit, I'll measure when I get the case tomorrow) and see if the kraken has enough power to cool the CPU and GPU via the 280mm rad, tubing, blocks and res. If it's not, I'll add a DDC pump to the iceman res to help flow rate. I like the idea of using the Kraken to display the CPU and GPU temp.

Build would be:
11700K (Already own)
Asus Z590-i mobo (Need to buy) - Currently my 11700K is housed in a Z490 Gigabyte Aorus Master ATX board, but I have a 10th gen CPU I can put back in that.
Kraken( Already own)
EVGA 2080 Super with an alpha block on it. Might keep this on the Gigabyte build and buy 30X0 GPU for this build.
Fans, undecided yet.

I'm going to take my time with it, try and do it as neat and smart as possible but I'll keep on adding pics here.

I also want to try and route all the cabling via the central spine to keep it as clean as poss.
Sounds ace, looking forward to it. I'm going for the white tempered glass version too but will retain the majority of my components, I've no reason to upgrade to a newer GPU at the moment. The watercooling loop is something I'm keen on seeing. I think it's doable but cables and GPU size play a factor.

Associate
Cheers.

Build would be:
11700K (Already own)
Kraken( Already own)
Fans, undecided yet.

That sounds very interesting, be interested to see how that works. Always find it annoying no one does a proper cpu block like what comes with the Z63 so you can see liquid temps without having to open another programme

Back
Top Bottom