Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
It took 2 months but finally...

hope_pro_v4_inhand.jpg

Hope Pro v4 :cool:

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Why would you attach a lightsaber to a bike wheel? That sounds like a recipe for disaster!

Don't be dartht!

:D

It's a rear hub for my bike. Old one has eaten its bearings so this is a considerable upgrade.

Something else arrived today, funny story first though. I first bought this exact shower head from Showery.co.uk couple months ago but after waiting 5 weeks and nothing turning up I did some digging and found out they ship from China even though they call themselves British :rolleyes:

I sent an email to their official showery UK address for a refund of my £30 and got a Chinese signed email back from someone with a Gmail address :rolleyes:

Got my money back and randomly yesterday saw this on Amazon for under £13 (after applying a 15% discount they currently have on Prime) as needed a shower head holder due to mine breaking.

shower-me-with-your-fluids.jpg

Had a shower with it and have to say it is superb. The rainfall mode is my new favourite thing. A nice mist of water, and using less water now too as the taps don't need to be turned up as much whilst still getting more pressure from the head.

Back
Top Bottom