Humble Choice

Soldato
I dunno why I should be canceling ever, when I have the 12 buck for everything sub. Pausing takes 30 seconds a month if there is nothing I want, and when there are games I want it is still a great deal.

Associate
I dunno why I should be canceling ever, when I have the 12 buck for everything sub. Pausing takes 30 seconds a month if there is nothing I want, and when there are games I want it is still a great deal.

Yep. If you are still on the old pricing scheme, indefinite pausing is the way to go.

Soldato
Yep pausing is the way to go. I'm on the old pricing and just constantly pause until there is something I want. Often get offered $4 off as well once you've been pausing for a month or two, so when you eventually want something, go to pause, take discount instead and get it cheaper :).

Soldato
I've never paused, there have been a few less good months but never one where I think there's absolutely nothing worth having... But then I rarely buy games in general these days so eventually they end up having something I wanted in

Soldato
Been looking through the games again for this month and realized that Drake Hollow is one that I have on my wish list. Drake Hollow on Steam. Having seen a stream playing it a week or so ago I thought it looked interesting. So that combined with the recommendation from @Nate75 it might be worth keeping the sub for this month.. or cancel and get a slight discount.. :cry:

Caporegime
Heavens Vault is supposed to be good but it’s a pause from me. There seems to be an overlap with Xbox Game Pass quite frequently now which means I’ve already tried a lot of the offerings.

Soldato
If you are a fan of golf, or even slightly interested. PGA Tour 2K21 is good, a little difficult on the higher settings but good. This game has lots of courses still being made, some fictional and some real. The amount of content available alone makes it worth it. Do note though that while it may contain some PGA stars on the tour, you can only play against them and never as them.

Soldato
OP
Some decent stuff in there. It's just that a lot of it crosses over with Game Pass, and unless you're into golf, there isn't really a "headliner".

Still a weak couple of months though. Hopefully it picks up again

Soldato
OP
Personally don't have game pass so which games in that bundle do you consider decent ?

I bought it for Not for Broadcast, Heaven's Vault, Framed and Orwell (missed it when it was on GP).

Also wouldn't mind owning West of Dead and Atomicrops, even though I've played them on GP. Narita Boy and Neon Abyss are still on there, so haven't decided whether I'm keeping them yet or not.

The only real blooper this month seems to be Swag & Sorcery, which seems quite disliked. The rest are worth a shot if the genre appeals.

Soldato
And this months games don't look that good either, only recognize Amnesia: Rebirth and Syberia 3, but never played either of the games (And don't think Amnesia is a game for me in the first place). Anyone has anything to add about the other 10 games ? :p

dcg8UZs.gif

Soldato
OP
John Wick Hex is supposed to be alright.

Absolutely dire selection considering it's supposed to be £15.99/month though. Just not even close to good enough for that price.

Soldato
I've been wanting Amnesia. Saw the choice thing has an offer of 3 months for £4 so signed up and will most likely cancel at the end of that term

But amnesia and Katana for £4 seemed great. Probably won't redeem the others this month

Soldato
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom