What film did you watch last night?

Man of Honour
I quite enjoyed this too when watching this evening. One of the better streaming films of late. Been some right dross. Army of the Dead I’m looking at you…

It did actually try - found it better than I thought it would be - but towards the end it kind of got a bit bogged down as it brought in more serious elements to move the story towards a conclusion and kind of ran itself to a halt.

The middle was excellent to be fair.

Soldato
1922 - Netflix film based on a Stephen King Novella 6/10.

A fairly decent film that didn't try too hard to be weird, odd or scary like a lot of SK films form books. Fairly short run time so didn't go on too long, well acted too.

Caporegime
Just don't see the appeal at all :cry: it's no better than any other over the top action film, and the end with the cop who killed a kid getting some kind of redemption arc with heroic slow mo screams America :cry:

I'm kind of the same with regard to this one. I mean, I did enjoy it enough for a once or twice in a lifetime viewing, but I don't have the same passion for it that many others do.

Soldato
Jungle Cruise - 5/10

It's not the worst way to spend a couple of hours, but it's certainly nothing special. Not particularly comical, not particularly suspenseful, not the most exciting story, but it's all 'okay'.

Caporegime
Does Baby Driver have music all the way through or is it just the opening sequence?

That kind of puts me off but many around here seem to like it. Might have to give it another go.

Soldato
Does Baby Driver have music all the way through or is it just the opening sequence?

That kind of puts me off but many around here seem to like it. Might have to give it another go.

It's kind of all the way through. Every time the main character is listening to music to hide his tinnitus, it becomes the soundtrack too. It's like you're listening to the music that he is listening to, but it's not every moment of the film, only (for example) when he's driving and listening to music.

Back
Top Bottom