• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

30xx Series Founders Edition

Soldato
It's also because they are cheaper (3080/60 ti), so the top end cards (3080Ti and 3090 ) cost more and require more bank checks and morality checks before they are bought, so last longer.
I was in and out of basket for 20mins.

Decided not to before it went out of stock. My will power is strong. I do want one. I can afford one. I just can't justify it.

Hahaha

Associate
I was in and out of basket for 20mins.

Decided not to before it went out of stock. My will power is strong. I do want one. I can afford one. I just can't justify it.

Hahaha

Likewise, i can go for the higher end models if i wanted to but i've decided dead on the 3080FE mainly because of the price.. and when i do receive that card, i can more or less sell my 6800XT with waterblock for a little more so i'll gain a little profit overall.

Associate
So did you actually manage to get a successful order through before it was cancelled? Did you get past the payment stage?
Payment authorised… got to the picking stage. Then a few hours later… sorry we had to cancel your order.

In the end… we asked another cousin to make the order himself on the next drop… we bagged a 3080 eventually :D

Caporegime
Non LHR cards are in big demand from miners, looking on the bay, 3060ti and 3070s are breaking £1000 again, 3090s over £2000.

Seems like such a risk paying those prices. Mining Eth's days are numbered, and its pretty hit and miss whether anything else will give decent profits after that.

Totally understand at RRP, but paying £1000 for a 3060ti/3070 just for mining seems like a massive gamble and could take years to get ROI.

Last edited:
Associate
For anyone else also expecting delivery on Monday, I've just had an update that my order has been picked.

EDIT: ....and despatched.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom